30| you knew what it was

CAIT WAS WALKING up the stairs to Camila's apartment when everything flooded her mind

CAIT WAS WALKING up the stairs to Camila's apartment when everything flooded her mind. It was nearing eight and a cold breeze was starting to blow. She seemed to be the only person who had remembered her birthday. Cait was never really a person who got angry but this has hurt her deeply. She finally trusted more people and had bonded with them.

She open the door and shouted for Cami but there was no answer. She cautiously walking into the lounge and flicked the light on. As soon as she had, at least fifty people jumped up and screamed, "happy birthday!"

Cait laughed at her friends but she also started to feel guilty. She felt bad for thinking they weren't good people when it was the complete opposite. Cait smiled and thanked everyone who spoke to her.

The cast all came rushing to hug her and said sorry a thousand times for pretending to forget her birthday.

"Thank you guys, this is amazing," she beamed her smile at them.

"Ah, anything for you, my love," Ashleigh leaned in and kissed her in the cheek.

She was dancing all night long until she felt the familiar touch against her arm. KJ brought her out into the hallway where no one else was.

"Happy birthday," he smiled down at her and she couldn't fight back her own.

"Thank you," she barely let out a whisper. She wouldn't have been surprised if he hadn't of heard her.

"I wanted to talk about us," he looked nervously down at the ground and then back into her bright eyes. She gave him a soft smile encouraging him. He didn't know how to tell her. He didn't know what words to use to try and explain to the most beautiful girl he had ever seen what he was feeling. All he could down was pull her close to in and gently but passionately kiss her.

Their lips moved in sync and their tongues fought for dominance. His hand was in her hair and her hands were trailing up and down his perfectly chiseled chest. They broke apart to get a breath when KJ broke the silence, "I really like you."

"I think I like you more," she smirked before smacking her lips against his and pushing him against the wall.

KJ could honestly say that he had never been happier.

Cait could honestly say that it was KJ that made her feel happiness again.

- • -

[11.25.17]

CRAPPY CHAPTER YEAHHH