34| you held me close

CAIT'S HAND GRABBED KJ by the wrist

CAIT'S HAND GRABBED KJ by the wrist. She pushed him against the wall and wrapped her arms around his neck. His hands found her waist and she pulled him closer. Their noses grazed each other's and their lips met. She passionately kissed him and wrapped both legs around his waist. She finally let him go, patted him on the chest and jumped down from him.

"And good morning to you too," KJ smiled touching his lips.

"Do you know what day it is today?" Her smile beamed across the kitchen as she continued to gaze at her boyfriend. He stood tall with just his pajama bottoms on that sat low on his hips making his v-line show. She fell asleep in the car last night so KJ just brought her to his place and changed her into one of his old t-shirts. Obviously, KJ was bigger than her so the top went to the middle of her thigh.

"Pancake day?" He raised his eyebrow and spoke sarcastically. He chuckled at his own joke in the ridiculously cute way that he does with his head falling backwards. She giggled at him and jumped up onto his kitchen counter, "happy one month, baby."

He slowly walked over to her and put both his hands on either side of her. She gently touched his face and her thumbs moved up and down his face. She brought his lips to hers and they kissed slowly but passionately. He smiled against her lips, "happy one month," she whispered.

"How does it feel?" KJ turned away and started making the breakfast as he spoke to the woman in the counter.

"What?" Cait spoke, her accent having the sounds and tone of her other half. Cait had wondered if she was spending too much time with him.

"Dating one of the hottest guys ever?" KJ smirked over at her and winked.

"I don't know, Mark is married and I don't want to be a home wrecker," Cait returned the smirk and winked back at the man who was staring at her with wide eyes.

"Mark is mine. I am his. Don't ever make a joke about that," KJ could barely finish his sentence from chuckling too much.

Cait slid off the counter and wrapped her arms around his waist as he flipped the pancakes. Cait couldn't see his beaming smile but he could feel hers against his back making his smile wider.

"I'm really happy, Keneti," Cait whisper into his back.

"So am I, love."

- • -

[12.01.17]