47| you kissed me when i was in the middle of saying something

"I DON'T WANT you to go, I was getting used to you in my bed," Cait mumbled into her pillow as she looked up at the man packing things into a rather large suitcase

"I have asked you a thousand times to come with me," KJ smirked up from his packing and threw a pair of socks at his girlfriends head.

Cait wanted nothing more than to go with Keneti to meet his family and see what he was like when he was at ease and at home.

"And I've replied a thousand times I can't. You know I really want to come but I have the opening of my line and then the interviews and-"

KJ cut her off by smacking his lips on hers. Cait automatically moved her hands to his hair, "you speak too much," KJ mumbled on her lips and chuckled without moving an inch. Cait smiled back then tenderly began to kiss him. She didn't want him to go. She needed his warmth at night. She needed his eyes smiling back at hers when she woke up in the morning. She needed his laugh to fill her apartment, "Don't worry, I'll be back in three weeks and just in time for your launch. I'll call you every day and we have Skype."

"But I can't kiss you over Skype," Cait didn't want to be the clingy girlfriend. She never did. But the feeling she had when Keneti was away was one she didn't particularly enjoy. He had gone on trips before and she was fine but not one that was so far away and for so long. She knew he really wanted to go and she didn't want to hold him back.

"We can make up for lost time when I get back," KJ kisses her forehead and went back to packing his bag. Cait snuggled into her pillow again and took in the last few moments she had with him. She couldn't fathom how such an amazing guy was with her and for so long. His dimples when he smiled gave her butterflies. The little scar above his eyebrow highlighted his eyes. The way he spoke made her want to kiss his face. Keneti felt her gaze on him. He glanced over and give her one of his goofy smiles.

"Try not to miss me too much then," Cait sat up and walked to the end of the bed were he was. She bent down and picked up his tooth brush. Cait noticed he had dropped it when he was bringing things out form the bathroom, "and don't forget this."

"Where would I be without you?" KJ chuckled as he put it in his bag. Silence looked over the both of them as it finally hit them that he was leaving. A honk from outside broke through the tense atmosphere. Keneti cleared his throat, "I better go before he gets impatient."

"Yeah," Cait breathed out. She grabbed one of his bags and they walked to the door. Keneti slowly opened it before turning around to look at her and take her all in before he left.

His eyes took her in before he was stuck gazing into her eyes, "I love you."

"También te amo, cariño," Cait stretched up and planted a kiss on his cheek.

Keneti have her a soft smile before he closed the door behind him. Cait stood in silence staring at her now empty apartment. She didn't want to be dramatic but she felt like she needed to throw up. Her head began to throb and all she wanted to do was cry. She couldn't handle this for another three weeks. She just wanted him to hold her. She just wanted someone there for her. She just wanted him.

- • -

[17.12.17]