Chapter 12

About ten hours later, we finally landed in LA. I slept on Harry’s shoulder for the majority of the ride. I got up and spent an hour kissing Harry on the ride back, somehow being able shield it being seen from anybody else in the first class. We were now in the van on our way to the hotel to check in, and it was already so hot outside. I changed out of my capri jeans and t-shirt into a pair of printed shorts with a tank top. Danielle insisted on putting my hair in a bun - I did get away with being with Harry on the plane, but Liam absolutely refused to let me room with him. 

“There, now you look all pretty for Harry. Now pose with me.” Danielle said as she wrapped her arm around my shoulder and took out her cellphone, snapping a quick picture of us.

‘@DaniellePeazer: me and @KatieWilsonx in the hotel room, isn’t she beautiful?’

I smiled at the tweet and then Harry entered the room. I smiled at him and got my stuff together.

“Hate to break the girl party... but i’m stealing her. She’s to damn cute.” Harry said, wrapping his arms around my stomach and pulling me close. 

“Styles, i’m warning you-” Liam said, popping out of the bathroom.

“Oh quiet Liam. We’re gonna walk around the city, with security.” Harry said, making sure to add the security part. Fans have been nuts ever since we got here. They follow us everywhere, to the point where they tried to get in the hotel when we did. I kept close to Harry when this happened. 

“I thought we were all going to the beach today?” Louis said as he walked in with Eleanor behind him. Oh yeah. They did agree to that. That’s why Danielle made me but my bikini on under my clothes. 

“Beach sounds good to me.” I said to them. Harry looked disappointed and I gave him a look of sympathy as everybody cleared out of this room just to move into Niall’s next door. I took this opportunity to go over to Harry and kiss him. 

“Dammit.” He mumbled. I tangled my fingers in his curls and kissed his cheek. “Fine.... we can take a raincheck...” he said to me. I smiled as I kissed his cheek once more. 

“Don’t go crazy.” I said to him. He rolled his eyes as this time he kissed my cheek.

“No promises.” he said to me. 

“Are you two lovebirds done mating?” Zayn shouted as he walked in the room. I laughed at his wording and Harry got up to start beating him up. Every time one of them mentions something about sex to us, he goes and he starts punching them. I asked Eleanor about this and she told me its because Harry used to just sleep around with all of these girls, and ever since he started to seriously like me, the guys would taunt him about it. 

“Let me check and see if i’ve got everything - Katie where’s your inhaler?!” Liam freaked. I looked inside my purse and I couldn’t find it. I remember when we were packing up stuff like that, Liam insisted on packing me an inhaler just incase. 

“Oh, i’ve got it here with my stuff.” Danielle said, showing it off to Liam right in his face. I took Harry’s hand as we all left, with security on all ends, and headed into the vans. From there it took us a decent time to get to the beach, where it was deserted and no one could get in unless you had a special sticker or pass. 

“Sunshine!” Eleanor said happily while walking with Louis. Liam grabbed onto Danielle as they walked, and Harry suddenly stopped. Niall grabbed me by my waist and stuck me up on Harry’s back. I giggled lightly as he did this.

“Come on Zayn, up on my back you go so we don’t feel so left out.” Niall said, Zayn doing as told as they ran off screaming and yelling. I rested my head on Harry’s shoulder as he continued to carry me to the sand. 

“Tired?” he asked me. 

“Not really, i guess.” I said to him as I started to play with his hair. I heard him groan softly, he hated when people played with his hair, but I was the exception. I think it still got him mad though, but he put up with it for me. He stopped walking once we reached the others, and I jumped off and knocked into Niall, who caught me swiftly. 

“We’ve been here for five minutes and your already almost hurting yourself?” Niall laughed. I mumbled a shut up as I playfully hit him, taking a seat on a towel next to Danielle, Eleanor on the other side of her. 

“Come on Katie, strip. Let’s go.” Eleanor said, ripping off her tank top. I followed and did the same thing, soon after removing my shorts. The boys had all by then stripped of their shirts and were running to the water. Eleanor passed over the sun block and I applied some all around. We looked out into the water and saw Niall, Zayn and Liam all throwing water on each other, but we didn’t see Harry and Louis.

“Hey, where are Harry and Lou?” I asked. Eleanor sat up also and noticed this. 

“Be on your guard.” She said to me. By then I was already being lifted off the ground quickly, and I latched my arms around Harry’s neck as he ran us into the water. 

“You’re awful Harry!” Niall said, taking me out of Harry’s arms and into his own. I hugged Niall tightly, afraid that he was going to do something. If i went down, so would he. And that’s exactly what happened, because in that moment, Louis came charging into us with Eleanor in his arms knocking us all over and straight into the water. Harry picked me back up out of the water two seconds after I went in and held me close. Shortly after I got out of the water and went back to my towel next to Danielle and laid down to tan. I felt someone come down next to me, and looked over to see Harry. He smiled at me and I smiled back. 

“I’m not gonna throw you in the water, I promise.” he said to me. I laughed as he cuddled me closer to his body and we laid together on the beach.