Chapter 29

*about a year and half later*

“Katelyn Marie Payne, get your lazy arse out of this bed right now! We have to get you to the stylists so Lou can do your hair!” Eleanor beckoned to me in the morning. I groaned as I turned over. 

“I’m up, okay? I heard Harry get up and since then i can’t sleep.” I mumbled. I heard Danielle tell Brielle to come in and wake me up, and I slightly smiled when I felt her jump up on the bed next to me. “Hi, Bri.” I said to her. She had brown hair like dad’s and it went down to her mid-back, but she was about as tan as Danielle and her hair was starting to get her curls. 

“Mumma told me to wake you up. So I did!” she said. 

“Thanks babe.” I said to her as I kissed her cheek. 

“Come on Bri, lets go see mumma so Katie can get changed.” Eleanor said. Bri ran out of the room as Eleanor shut the door and I quickly threw on my shorts and tank top that she had set out for me and picked up a pair of sandals. I tied my hair up in a pony tail quickly and met everybody outside. Everything else that I needed was packed for my honeymoon, and dad and Danielle took mine and Harry’s suitcases for us yesterday. 

“Come on, lets go! Lou wants us now!” Danielle said. I nodded, still tired as hell and followed them out and into the van that awaited us. Inside the van waiting was Perrie and Allie who were busy entertaining Nicole in her carseat. Perrie and I became close friends after her and Zayn started dating, and was one of my bridesmaids. My maid of honor was actually Allie, for she had became my best friend who I would go to crying whenever Harry and I got mad at each other. 

“Hey girly! Excited?” Allie asked me as I slid in next to her.

“Yeah, I am. I’m just not showing it because i’m tired. Harry left at 7 and he woke me up when he did.” I said to her. 

“Well its gonna be a long day. We’ll let you have some coffee while Lou does your hair to her preference.” Danielle said as we started to drive off. I nodded at her and looked out the window as the nerves started to kick in. I sighed heavily and hoped no one noticed.

“Nervous?” Allie asked me. I nodded. “Don’t worry, its all gonna be good. You’re marrying your dream man, trust me, it will be fine, okay?” she said. I nodded again. “You’ve battled through so much to get to this moment. You can do this.” she said to me, giving me a sideways hug as I smiled. It was almost silent except for the two little girls talking and babbling up a storm about nothing interesting for me. Once we got to the stylists, Allie and I walked arm-in-arm to Lou’s room and she attacked me within a matter of seconds, and she was giving orders for everybody else to do what she says. 

“Ugh, look at those bags! Did you get any sleep last night? The sleepless nights are supposed to be the day after the wedding, not the day before!” Lou said, that made everybody laugh and my face turn completely red. She made all of my hair go into perfect curls, and once done she did my make-up. Of course, she caked on the foundation to cover up my bags under my eyes, and applied loads of powder as well. She put on my eyeshadow and eyeliner next and completed it with mascara and a bit of lip gloss. Once she made sure everybody was done, we went on next to work me into my dress. It was just me and her, and I stripped of my shirt and shorts very carefully and stepped into my strapless gown. Once that was zipped, it was time to face the challenge of the shoes, which I hated.