A heart of crumbling stone

As we walk into the great hall I look around and there are even more people injured than before. I turn to Fred and he looks just as shocked as I am. I start to tear up as my eyes land on the red head who still holds my heart. "Hermione are u alright?" Fred asks. I quickly turn around and run away as fast as I can. I keep running until I can no longer hear the sweeping of the brooms or the chatter of the people that still are still breathing. I heard Fred yelling my name as I ran but I didn't care. As I was running I noticed how destroyed the castle was. I couldn't believe it when I eventually stopped running and looked around. I was on the stairs and everyone in the painting went missing. There were claw marks everywhere and it was almost as if they had climbed out the scratches. I slowly turned around and there any paintings that hadn't been touched. I continued to walk along and soon I found myself walking into yet another destroyed hallway of the amazing school that was now crumbling to pieces. I imagined all the times when Harry, Ron, and I walked these halls. I remember when we had run through when we were late to class and all the times we ran from Filtch. I imagine Ron hand slowly brushing mine as we walked along and how he would no so subtly nudge his shoulder against mine. It brought back so many memories that use to bring me joy but now when I think about them but now I feel sorrow and despair. I collapse and slide my back against the cool stone wall. I can't hold in the tears as they come and don't stop. I know I am being selfish because it isn't like little Teddy where he will never se his parents again but there is a hole in my heart that I feel will never be filled. I just wish I could see him one more time. I hear pounding footsteps and twist my head to see Fred. He sees me crying and slowly walks over as if I am a animal that can be spooked. He looks at silently asking permission to sit down. I slowly nod my head and he slumps down against the wall. I start to cry again and he slowly strokes my hair. I put my head on his shoulder and look around at the reck of my former home. I slowly drift off to sleep but just before I go unconscious I feel Fred pick me up and kiss me omg he forehead.