Going home

Hermiones pov
I wake up and see that I am on my old dormitories bed. I look around and all of our stuff has been packed up by the house elves. I get up and grab some clothes out of my trunk. I then brushed my teeth and went down to the great hall. As I enter I see that people are setting tables where they use to be and house elves making food. I offer to help and they reluctantly say yes. I see Fred walking my way and I get butterflies in my stomach. Why am I feeling this? He comes and helps cook. Finally there is enough food for everyone and I sit with my usual group at out table. We forget and leave a spot for Ron. I don't finish eating and just walk away. I go and pack my things and apparate home. I unpack all my things as I remember that I obbliviatted my parents. It is so quiet and I remember how much I miss Ron. I go and make a cup of tea, drink it, and then go to sleep. When I wake up an owl is coming towards my window and flies right into it. Oh Errol. I open the window and see that the letter is from Harry.
Hermione Fred is worried sick. He has this crazy idea that a death eater came and kidnapped you. Please respond and tell him you are fine.
                                                  -Harry
I quickly write a letter to Fred telling him that I am at my house and that I haven't been kidnapped by death eaters. As you finish writing the letter you tie it to Errol's foot. As you watch him fly away you think how silly that is and you suddenly get a rag shoved in your face and pass out.