Where am i?

Hermione pov
I slowly open my eyes with a headache and realize that I am in the Malfoy Manor. As I slowly sit up I realize that there are other people in the room. As I look around I see Lucious, Narcissa, Bellatrix, and Draco. Once they realize I am awake Lucious slowly walks towards me. "Finally the mudblood is awake" he says. I look at Draco and see him staring at me. He quickly looks at the ground. When I realize that he is still talking I try to pay attention. "Although Voldemort may be dead we have decided to continue his beliefs." He says. I look at Draco and expect him to say something but he just stands there staring at me. When I look back I realize that Bellatrix is moving towards me and I slowly try to move always from her. She cackles and only comes closer. "Enough" I hear Draco say. " I will take her to her room". He comes over and unties me. As we walk there is an uncomfortable silence. He finally walks into a room and I follow him. When we make our way inside he closes the door and locks it behind him. "I know you have never liked me because of my blood status but what is the point of this?" I ask. "My family is afraid that he isn't really gone. If what happens like what happened last time we could all die. And I have always liked you. You are the smartest which I have ever met and the only reason I teased you is because I like you! Didn't your mother ever tell you that boys tease the girls they like?" He said in a humph. "If you ever cared about me you will let me out of here!" I yell. "Shhhhh my parents might hear you." He says. I don't care if his parents hear me I just want to go home and see my family. "Listen, you were always rude to me. I watched the man I loved die right in front of me in order to save his brother which I am now having inappropriate feelings towards considering the situation I am in. I liked you for years until I realized that I deserved better than to be treated like scum by the one I hoped fancied me. Why are you telling me his now?" I ask in shock. " I was always too afraid to tell you because of blood status but I couldn't hide it anymore." He says with tears in his eyes. "I understand sometimes it can be dangerous to do things but it is too late now Draco just please let me go." I say. "Fine I will tell my parents you had a secret wand you stole and that you hexed me." He responds. "Thank you so much." I say and wrap my arms around him. I slowly feel tears run down his face and onto my shirt but I quickly pull back and wipe them away. I grab my wand from him and get ready to apparate out of the manor. "Goodbye Draco", and with that everything around me spins until I feel myself hit the ground where I smell the amazing food and the loud booming voice of a certain Weasley fills my ears from the other room.