The weird polyjuice potion cat is out of the bag

Hermione POV
As I am sitting in the burrow I see George come down the stairs. "Fred needs to talk to you he is in our room" he says. "Ok I will go up" I say not sure why he wanted to see me. As I am walking up the stairs towards their room I hear someone pacing back and fourth and I know it is Fred because everyone else is outside. As I knock on the door it quickly opens to show a worried looking Fred with his red hair sticking up in different directions as if he has ran his fingers through it repeatedly. "Hermione hi I wasn't expecting you" he said while trying to smooth down his hair. "Hi Fred I was sent by George he said you needed to talk to me" I say as he invites me to come sit down on his bed. " Hermione, I have been hiding something for a while and I need to get it off my chest. I really like..." he says and before he can finish his sentence the door slams open to reveal Molly. "Sorry to interrupt but I just finished dinner and everyone is already at the table so I thought you should know" she says before shutting the door. "Fred what were you going to say?" I ask it he just walks out of the room mumbling something I didn't quite hear. As I am walking down the stairs I see Fred's head hung low and when he takes his seat next to George I notice him pat him on the shoulder and start whispering back and fourth. "Mum you've got to stop barging into our rooms Fred could have been working on products for our store. He could have messed it up and blew up our room again." George says as he starts to fix his plate. "I'm sorry dear I just thought that you would be hungry" she says with a sad look. "It's fine Mum don't worry" he says while picking at his food. As dinner was ending they all heard a knock at the door. When Molly opened it she could not believe who was there.

Cliff hanger please comment ideas and what you think so far🤪