**Chapter 2**

**Chapter 2**

Aphros POV

I was headed back to the coffee shop for the second night in a row. I asked if Bythos wanted to come but he refused. He said something about it being a place where happiness went to die. He could be so overly dramatic if he wanted to be. So I just left him home to sulk knowing that he would probably go to some bar or club tonight, so I wasn’t exactly worried about him. I was more worried about the girl or guy he would try to bring home without my approval.

I arrived at the coffee shop and just like last night I went to a corner and sat down by myself. I was content to just watch the people that were sitting around like me and drink my coffee. I noticed that there were only a couple of people here besides me. I guess none of us had anything to do at 8:30.

“Hello, my name is Erin.” I looked up at Erin; here she was again at this table. I guess that this was her table, I should probably try and make nice since I really liked sitting here. She looked down at me and her smile quickly turned into a frown.

“Oh it’s you…”

“Yes it is me. Before you say anything I am deeply sorry about yesterday; I was in a horrible mood. Please forgive me.” I looked up at her and flashed my best smile. She bit her lip and a red tint appeared on her cheeks. Gotcha! She had forgiven me and I didn’t have to leave my new favorite table.

“Umm…yeah I forgive you. Can I get you anything?” I gave her my order and watched as she went back to get my Danish. She was speaking to someone I couldn’t see but I could tell that she was talking about me; she kept sneaking glances at me from behind the counter. I was used to it already; my brother and I were pretty much perfect. I’m not trying to be cocky but we were demi-gods it’s kind of impossible for us to look like anything else.

I looked back to where Erin was standing and my heart stopped. I sat up in my seat and I stared at him. The person that Erin was talking to was this amazingly gorgeous guy, he looked younger than me but older than Bythos. He was smiling at something Erin had said to him and for the second time that night my heart just stopped. I didn’t think that he could get any more beautiful but he did, just when he smiled.

Erin came back with my food and coffee but I was still thinking about the guy behind the counter. I wanted to know who he was and I knew that if Bythos saw him he would think the same. He seemed to be a lot more fragile than the two of us, everything in me just wanted to go kidnap him and hide him away from everything. I quickly got my phone out of my pocket and sent a message to Bythos.