**Chapter 14**

Chapter 14

Aphros POV

I tightened my arm around him as he ground his ass into my hardening member. This boy was definitely going to be the death of me. Everything about him was absolutely delicious. I leaned down and nuzzled my head into his neck taking in his enchanting scent.

"Aiden have I ever told you how delicious you smell...sometimes I just want to eat you whole." His whole body shivered under me as I continued to breathe compliments into his ear.

"Your lips taste so sweet that I never want to stop kissing you" I pressed my lips against his neck sucking gently at his skin. Damn this body of his was perfect. Looking up I saw Bythos lying down on the bed in front of Aiden. Bythos quickly captured Aiden's lips, holding him in place.

I watched as their lips moved together in perfect harmony. Aiden bit Bythos bottom lip and pulled it. His hands ran over my brother's body, letting his hands run everywhere that he could reach. This was too much for me, I needed him and I needed him now.

"Stop." they pulled apart from each other panting heavily. The look in Bythos eyes were intense, he wanted to finish what we started. Pulling Aiden closer to my body I moved him so that his ass was pressed against me. I couldn't wait anymore, biting down on his shoulder I pressed into him all the way.

He gripped the sheets as I stilled inside him. He hissed in pain when I first pushed in, I didn't want to move until he was ready. I probably should have taken it slower.

"Move..."

"What?"

"I wa-want you to move Aphros..." That was all the motivation I needed. I pulled out of him before slamming back into him deep causing him to scream out. Every sound he made was angelic. The constant moans spilling from his lips were the most erotic sounds that I've ever heard.

"Fas-Faster..." As soon as the words left his mouth I began moving faster than before. Pounding into him with such a force that the whole bed was rocking with us. I watched as Bythos leaned back down to capture Aiden's lips once more. He sucked on them before slipping his tongue into his mouth. Aiden's legs wrapped around him pulling him closer to his body.

He ground his arousal into my brother's. Bythos inhaled sharply, pulling away from Aiden who had both of their members in his hand. I watched as he squeezed both the members in his hand causing Bythos to moan out. I loved to hear my brother's cries of passion.

"Aid-Aiden...don't stop!" He moaned pulling his lips away from Aiden for a few minutes, catching his breath. I took that as my opportunity and leaned over and claimed Bythos' lips. He tasted so sweet, like Aiden. I pushed my tongue past his lips and explored his mouth slowly, allowing my tongue to run over every part of his mouth.

I never stopped thrusting into Aiden, with no one covering his mouth and suppressing his moans he moaned out loudly. The sweet sounds caused me to thrust into him harder and kiss Bythos with more passion. I could feel it welling it up deep inside me and I needed to try hard to keep it at bay. I wanted this moment to last forever.