**Chapter 21**

Bythos' POV

It was hard to stay focused when thoughts of my brother and my boyfriend being blown up kept popping up in my mind. My body ached at the distance between us and begged for me to go back even if it was to spend our last moments together.

"We need to find some way to help them."

"There's isn't much I can do without changing the past, present and future. Things may turn out worse if I allow you to go back and stop Aiden from being kidnapped."

"What if you were able to just slow down time a bit so that we could get everyone out of the building and away from the warehouse?"

"That may work but once you get everyone away what will you do with his father?"

"I'll murder him. I won't rest until he is not only dead but tortured over and over again. I want him to live his death forever. Hermes you being the messenger god and also the god that taxis the most extreme souls down to the Underworld I want you to find him an eternal death that is worth his crimes."

Hermes simply nodded in return as he walked away from me thinking about what could be done for this scum. There was nothing that he could think of immediately but then I saw his eyes widen as well as his smile and I knew that he had figured something out.

"Hermes you look like you figured out something."

"Yeah...don't worry about it. I got it all under control." With that he just disappeared from my sight.

Turning back to Cronus I noticed that he was looking through his papers and through drawers and all over the place. He was looking for something and it seemed to be something that was very important. After rifling through the mess of things on his desk for another ten minutes he pulled out a piece of paper triumphantly.

"Finally! I thought I had lost it."

"What is it?"

"Well I was thinking about how to help and then I realized that I had been working on a way to stop time for longer periods of time without the serious repercussions. You see if you stop time for too long then things begin to get out of control.

Destinies will be altered, lives ended and the universe as we know it will fall apart. But I have been able to stretch the time a little longer. I am able to keep time frozen for fifteen minutes at the most and that will be all the time you have to save everyone."

"That is more than enough time for me and Aphros to get everyone out. The only problem will be getting everyone far enough away so that the bomb that he plans to set off won't endanger them when time is unfrozen."

"That I am also able to handle. As long as you get them at least a mile away I will be able to hold the area in time so that the rest of the town won't be affected by the bomb."

"I think that'll work all we need now is Hermes to come back and we'll be good."