Chapter Four: Danny Zuko

"You'll never believe what Heather told me, what Georgia told her, but they all found out from Regina, who found out from Stacy!" I hear Gigi whisper from behind me rather excitedly. Trust Gigi to know the gossip about nearly everyone in this school.

I laugh quietly to myself and go back to writing up the chemistry notes from the board. "Heidi are you even listening to me this news is life chang- holy cowballs!" 

I look to my right to see Gigi's eyes widen in amazement at what's in front of her. I follow her gaze and my eyes land on a boy I've never seen before. His dirty blonde hair, almost close to brown, swept over his head effortlessly. His eyes are a perfect shade of blue.

Holy cowballs indeed Gigi. 

But my attention was caught by the boy beside the blonde. There stood Landon Knight himself. He looked even more handsome today, if that was possible. He wore a simple white t-shirt, that showed off his muscles perfectly, and dark jeans to go with it. 

"Isn't he beautiful?" Gigi sighs dreamily. 

Yeah, he kind of is. 

"His blue eyes-"

Huh. I turn to her. "Wait his eyes are grey?"

"Dee, are you colour blind? They're aqua blue." And that's when it hits me... she's talking about the blonde dude.

I brush it off quickly before she notices. "Oh. I forgot to put my contact lenses in."

She leans over and squeezes my arm. "I think he's coming over! Act natural!"

"It's hard to act natural when you're cutting off the blood supply to my arm!" I exclaim.

Soon we both have the attention of not only the two boys at the front, but also the entire class.

"Miss Thompson and Miss Reed, if you can't be quiet you'll be learning how to in detention." She turns her attention back to the boys and replaces her scowl with a smile. "Sit wherever you want fellas." 

Double standards much.

"Talking about us ladies?" Landon smirks and sits next to me. Why me?

"All good things I hope." Blonde boy says, taking the seat beside Gigi.

I send her an amused smile. Whilst she's trying her best to act cool I know she's fangirling inside.

I turn to face the blonde boy. "Are you not going to introduce yourself?"

He flashes me a smile. "You can call me whatever you want baby."

Landon rolls his eyes and answers for him. "This is my idiot cousin, Dylan."

I lean back and whisper to Gigi. "The good genes must run in the family."

"It's like Ryan Gosling and Leonardo DiCaprio had children." She says in awe.

"Class write the answer to the chemical equation in your books please!" The teacher says whilst dusting the chalk off her fingers.

If Magnesium reacts with Copper Sulphate, what do you get.

"Pssst pssst." I hear someone whisper. 

I do my best to ignore it and go back to answering the question.

Then it hit me! No, it literally hit me. I look back to see Dylan getting ready to throw another paper ball at me. As if Landon wasn't annoying enough, now there's two of them.