Chapter Thirty Seven: What's Christmas without Ugly Sweaters?

60,000 reads!!! I can't believe we've made it this far. My heart is full I love you all so much!! Thank you for continuously supporting me and patiently waiting for updates. You guys mean the world to me. ❤️❤️

Now on with the story!

___________

Chapter Thirty Seven: What's Christmas without Ugly Sweaters?

"Ew it's you." I recover from my moment of embarrassment in which I fell, may I say very dramatically, into Landon's arms.

"You're quite the welcoming host, aren't you Gem?" He puts me down gently.

"That's me." I wink.

"DEE!!" Dylan pulls me into a hug, slightly lifting me from the ground. "I missed you."

I laugh. "I literally saw you yesterday Dyl."

"Still." He puts me down smiling.

"Step aside boys the life of the party has arrived." Lewis pushes past Landon and Dylan and jumps into my arms.

"Merry Christmas Heidi!" He flashes me a dimple filled smile.

"Merry Christmas Lewis. Wow you look handsome."

"That would be my hard work." Lisa, Landon's mom, chimes in.

"Well you are a fashion designer." I smile, setting Lewis down.

She pulls me in for a hug. "Merry Christmas honey."

After exchanging greetings with everyone, including Landon's dad, we make our way to the living room. Lisa and Carlos make their way to the kitchen to help out my dad.

"Hey gu-" I turn to see Dylan and Landon sleeping on my couch. SLEEPING.

I turn to Lewis who shrugs in response. "You'll get used to it."

"NO SLEEPING ON CHRISTMAS!" I throw a pillow at each of them, successfully waking them up.

"Ow!" Landon groans. "It's 11am! Why are you awake?"

"Christmas is for sleeping." Dylan mumbles, closing his eyes again.

I scoff. "Christmas is a time of cele-"

I'm cut off by Landon's large palm covering my mouth. "Save the inspirational speech for later, Gandhi."

"Who's Gandhi?" Lewis questions.

"I WANT FOOD!" Dylan shouts.

I groan loudly. "Jesus I need you! I'm surrounded by idiots."

"You called?" Carter slides into the living room alongside Gigi.

"GEE! Thank fuck a girl's here." I wrap my arms around her.

Carter puts a hand to his heart. "It's like I don't even exist wow."

"Told you you were a bad host." Landon points to me, making me stick my middle finger up at him causing him to laugh.

I hug Carter. "Did you bring what I asked?"

"Oh yeah I almost forgot." He hands me a bag.

I pour the contents of the bag onto the coffee table.

"What are they?" Dylan questions.

I pass the three of them a sweater. Correction, most probably the ugliest sweaters to exist.

I clap my hands together. "What's Christmas without ugly sweaters!"

"It looks like a rainbow puked all over it." Landon inspects it in disgust.