Character Q&A

Author: Hey everyone! Welcome to this special chapter of TBBPG where the characters will be answering your guys' questions! Beware, some of my characters can be dumb so their responses will probably be dumb too...

Carter: Guys where'd the sun go 'cause all I'm surrounded by is shade.

Author: Shhh! I haven't introduced you yet! Anyways guys get over here!

[all the characters enter waving]

Author: So our first question of the night is for Dylan!

Dylan: Yay I'm relevant!

Author: You're actually a fan favourite... surprisingly.

Dylan: Hey what's that supposed to mean!

Author: Swiftly moving on. The first question says "Do you plan on joining a band?"

Dylan: Good question, I've actually been thinking about it since playing the show with Lanny and Heidi. I doubt I'll have time to in college though so we'll have to see what the author has planned.

Author: I have it written here actually under Dylan's future.

Dylan: Really? What does it say!

Author: Julliard kicks you out for repeatedly hitting on the headmaster.

Landon: *laughs* Great future you have planned out there buddy.

Dylan: Please change that. I'm BEGGING.

Author: *evil laugh* We'll see.

Dylan: You're a monster!

Author: Moving onto Landon!

Dylan: I hate you!

Author: Shut up Dylan!

Landon: Hey everyone *waves*

Author: You're so perfect wow.

Dylan: Aren't you like his mom basically?

Author: Pipe in one more time Dylan and I swear I'll-

Dylan: You'll what?

Author: *starts writing down*

Dylan: Wait what are you doing...

Author: Andddd done!

Dylan: What did you- *poofs away*

Everyone: *gasps*

Author: Back to Landon! So Landon the question for you is "At what moment did you fall in love with Heidi?"

Landon: I'd say something cheesy like the moment I laid eyes on her, but that's not true. It's probably when we sang Human Nature together because I would never sing for a girl, but she has this effect on me where I want to spend the rest of my life singing to her *smiles at Heidi*

Everyone: Awwwww

Author: You guys are so cute I want to throw up.