Chapter 6

I got some clothes on and ran downstairs to my mother and gave her a hug. She really was finding Ryan missing hard.

I ate my breakfast the began to walk to school. I hoped to find the boy there but he was 'ill' today.

The day flew by and i found out a few new things about Lunar. I found out that River is in fact her older sister! I also found out she knows my brother, which is always amazing to know someone going through my pain.

By the time i got home i decided to ask gran if i could go to the woods again, i knew the boy would be there waiting for me yet again.

"Yes dear-y you can go." She winked at me. "Just don't get pregnant." I rolled my eyes and just went along with it
"Sure." i told her as i walked out the door.

I sprinted into the woods transforming for the 3rd time ever, Enjoying the feeling of my bones reshaping. I ran to were i was bitten by the boy yesterday and transformed back.

I noticed the boy leaning on a tree staring at me. He was wearing a white long sleeved shirt with a brown T over the top. He also was wearing black jeans. I must admit he looked handsome.

"So so you decided to return." He sharply told me. He uncrossed his arms and got out of his leaning spot approaching me.
"What did you do to me?!" I asked him.

Tingles began flying of in all directions again, i tried to ignore them but it was hard. The boy flicked his hair out his face then scratched the back of his head as he approached closer to me.

"What did you do to me?" i repeated. He ignored my question again and just stared at me with his big brown eyes. The emotions not able to tell.

"Okay at least tell me your name?" i asked.
"Guess." He replied. How was i meant to guess a boys name that i knew nothing about?!

Before i knew it he was about 1 meter away from me and he towered over me.
"Guess." He said again before stopping at his stride.
"Tell me more about you then." i ordered him.

"Okay, i'm alpha to a pack that i'm sure you figured out and my wolf is black and red." He revealed. I stared at him and took a wild guess.
"Blaze?" I asked.
"Not even close." He admitted.

He began to walk away. In a desperate attempt to keep him here i began talking.
"I know your pack, the clover pack?"

He stopped walking and turned around.
"You figured something out then." he told me. "You should be thanking me for taking you home yesterday and covering for you." he almost ordered me.
"Thank you." I told him stiffly.

I began to scuff my feet on the floor.
"Names Logan." He said as he began walking of again.

Tilly came back and began doing flips inside my head
LOGAN LOGAN LOGAN!! She squealed at me.

I laughed mentally to myself.

His name was Logan.

My mates name was Logan

My
Mate....