Chapter 17

Another 5 years later xD sorry!!

Lyras POV ~

I gave Emily a small backpack, it was red and had a small water bottle in for her.
"Be safe at your new school!" I comforted. Today was our little girls first day of primary school (Pre-school for ya Americans).

I was so nervous for our little one. She was so small still she was only 2,3 and she was 4! I looked at Logan for support on my worry for her, He just shrugged and smartened up his tie.

"Hey Em, Don't listen to what anyone says to you about your hight, Your special and one day you will be as tall as me!" Logan comforted while bulking himself out with his arms.

Emily laughed at his silliness as i grabbed the car keys.
"Ready to go Em? we are gonna drop daddy if on the way." I asked.
"Yay! daddy is looking forward to WORK!" Logan moaned. I laughed at him, he had become such a great dad.

~~

Logan jumped out the car after kissing my cheek and then kissing Emily's.
"Have a great day my girls." He smiled at us both. I waved him goodbye and started up the engine again.

"Mummy?" Little Emily asked.
"Yes what's up sweetie?" I said while driving out of Logan's office car park.
"Will i ever get a brother?" She asked. I laughed at her.
"What do you want him to be called?" I asked her innocently.
"Thomas! then i can call him Tom!" She giggled.

At the moment she was addicted to Thomas the tank engine. I loved her phases she was going through at the moment, i was told as straight as they hit 7 it all goes down hill.

"I want an older brother mummy!" She wailed. I parked up outside the school and got out the car to let her out.
"You can't because your the oldest hun." I exclaimed.
"Adoption?" She asked. I laughed at her and put it all to the back of my mind.

I lead her toward the front doors and into the reception.
"Hi there in Mrs Callaye?" I told the receptionist.
"Ah yes, Emily Callaye?" She smiled. She was an older lady probably in her 50s.

"Go to the left as you go in to meet her teacher and drop her of." She explained.
"Thanks." I told her before holding Emily's hand as we walked through some corridors. I lead her to a classroom filled with taller students her age. I suddenly felt nervous.

"Hello i'm Mrs Sheffield." Said the teacher, she was younger and had nice brown hair.
"Hi i'm Lyra Callaye, nice to meet you." I replied.
"I can sense your fear... relax." The teacher said. "Relax for Emily's sake, she can probably sense it to even though she won't shift until 17 she cans still feel it." She muttered at me.

It was good to know the teacher was a werewolf just like Emily and me. I handed my child over, confidence flooding me for a second and i left without looking back. Last words from Emily being
"Mumma? Where you going?" Then that confidence completely left me...

My poor girl alone in the big world!

~~

I sat in costa with Lunar and we where just catching up when Lunar breaks some news.
"Lyra... In pregnant!" she screamed. I laughed at her excitement
"How many months?" I asked excitedly.
"Around 10! 6 more months until i give birth!" She wailed happily.

I looked at her stomach and indeed her tummy was really big! How did i not notice.
"I would have loved river to see her niece...." Lunar trailed of.
"Oh no no, don't think about that, focus on how good dad Ryan is going to be!" I comforted.

When Ryan came back he realised that the girl he saw wasn't his mate it was just that Lunar had helped pack his bag and her sent was strong when that girl was around. She had a 'Wafty Body'.

Lunars happiness faded away she she thought about her sister more and more and i knew she can't get away from these thoughts as easy as she enters them. I grabbed her shoulder and linked my brother.
"Lunar needs you" I linked.

Soon after i linked he came here and picked her up bridal style and took her home. I loved Lunar but.... I dont know....

My thoughts then went back to Emily.....

Sorry it's short going through some thins at school....