Chapter 9

I handed my brother the phone and they began catching up on boy stuff so i just explored Ryan's dorm.

He had a bunk bed so that when i came came round i had somewhere to sleep other than a mattress. Next to the bed was his guitar and a small pile of books. I picked up a few "The Hunger Games" and "Lord Of The Rings" where on top.

I placed them on his bookshelf for him which was parallel the beds. There wasn't really much else in his room other than draws with clothes and a desk.

Once i had made up the bottom bunk for myself Ryan had finished chatting with Logan and my phone was handed back.
"So Ry, what you been up to, is it cool here?" i asked him.
"Eh it's okay, been doing a lot of cool, new things. For example we got to go in our wolf forms and run." He replied.

"Wait? this is just a wolf school?" i gave him a questionable look and lent on my hand.
"Yeah! sorry i forgot to tell you." He apologised.
"It's okay, just tell me all about it!" I said.

He told me about the fact they did all sorts of classes to help if you got lost or where being mugged. Seeing as your wolf is stronger it will want to come out during a time when your in a situation like being mugged. The issue is this could be a human.

If you use your human for our form would be discovered making us hated. So at Ryan's collage they taught him how to be good at keeping his anger at bay, and not using his wolf in these situations.

He soon gave me a tour of the sight. It had all sorts to running tracks to a face forest. It was awesome!

It was soon time for bed though and i didn't want it all to stop. How could some place like this never be mentioned to me!

I went to sleep regretfully and slept through the night. I had a dream...

I walked up to Logan, his brown eyes pierced into my blue ones. I could tell they held curiosity and love. I let my wolf take control and she lent into his chest.

My wolf hugged him close until we both turned. My bones making a new form, my wolf form. Logan did the same his red tips on the ears and tail where beautiful.

We ran into the woods and back to the spot we had found each other. At that moment my wolf nuzzled into my mate, feeling the warm tingles all over. He nuzzled back and our bones reformed into our humans.

My mate was kissing me...

I woke up hugging my brother, my lips on his head. I screamed and fell of the bunk hitting my head as i fell.
"What happened!?" My brother said jumping out his skin.
"Uh, nothing just a weird dream!" i replied with.

I ran into the bathroom and got ready, then waited for Ryan to finish up before i said my goodbye.

I got back into the taxi very reluctantly after hugging Ryan goodbye. By the time i got him Lunar was panicking at my front door.

I got out the taxi, paying the driver and walked up to her and embraced her.
"What happened?" i asked softly and calmly as she broke down into my arms.
"I-It's River!" She said through tears.
"S-She had a heart attack. I tried to keep her alive but..." She trailed of.

I let a tear slip down my face, What had my friend done to herself?

I got my mum to drive us up to the hospital River was staying at. Shade and Jayden met us outside. Lunar was hugged in tight to Jayden while i spoke to Shade.

"So Shade, what exactly happened?" I asked as calmly as i could. She flicked her hair out of her blue eyes and began.
"I knocked on Lunars door because i was coming round that day, She never opened it so i let myself in. I walked in on the scene of Lunar keeping Rivers heart moving as blood fell out of Rivers mouth. It was horrid." Shade then broke down.

Before we knew it we where all silently huddled next to Rivers room she was in, silent tears rolled down our faces. I hugged Lunar tight, Her purple hair i could have sworn had gone darker and her twilight sweater was wet with tears and snot.

"What happened." Said the Alpha of them all as the tingles came again.
"Logan..." Jayden said. He pulled Logan aside and began telling him about the whole ordeal.

I hugged Lunar and Shade, they had been through A LOT...

The Doctor came out looking glumly at us all. He seemed to have had some news....