Chapter 7

Once finding out this information i ran back home, noticing it was getting late. I walked in and i was faced with my mum.

"Where have you been?" She asked in the motherly strict voice.
"Just into town with some friends i made," i always hated lying to my mum.
"Hmm.. Okay." She replied with before walking of to bed.

I ran upstairs to my bedroom and went to bed, i was knackered.

-*-

I woke up with a piece of paper plastered onto my head, It was a very strong tape and i didn't really know what to do with it. I grabbed the end and ripped it of fast, like you do a plaster.

I turned over the note to see what it said.
Hi Lyra! sorry if you get into trouble for this. Meet at the lockers on floor D4 at school today. I want you to meet my pack

Logan

I began to fangirl inside, Logan wanted me to come to the lockers. Did this mean something? there where so many different feelings and emotions going through me, i couldn't begin to express them.

I got up and dressed and finished breakfast quick and ran to school. I found Lunar outside the doors.
"Oh hey Lunar!" I said.
"Oh hey! I'm just waiting for my dumb sister." She giggled at me.

I said my goodbyes to Lunar and ran into the school to find Logan. Believe it or not, he was stood infront of the D4 Lockers.

I smiled and walked over beginning to almost regret my decision. I didn't want to get involved in gangs, but it's Logan... My Mate!

I finally reached Logan and he looked at me like i was meant to be bringing his pack.
"So..." i began. Before i could go on he through his head silently into the air and did a silent mind link howl.

Tilly had told me about these sorts of howls but i had never actually seen one. It was sort of magical and i felt the tingles go through my body.

Before i knew it i saw some figures running through the corridors toward us. But the purple hair and dark blue sweater was unmistakably someone i knew.

Lunar ran up to me followed shortly by River and Jayden. I noticed another girl coming aswell. She had blonde hair and was wearing black clothes.

"I'm sure you know these guys." Logan indicated to Lunar, River and Jayden. "But i'm sure you don't know her." He then pointed at the other girl. She seemed shy.

"I'm Shade." The girl said to me. "N-Nice to meet You." She reached her hand out for me to take. So i shook it.
"Alpha... What's going on?" Lunar asked.
"I'm introducing Lyra here to the pack." He replied like he knew she was dumb.

"We also have 1 more member." Logan said while looking around.
"But her went to college last week." River piped in.
"In fact he has the same last name as you..." Said Jayden.

"Guys! she doesn't know Ryan has a pack or was even a wolf until she turned 2 weeks ago!" Lunar told them. "Oops.." She finished.

My... Brother....?