Chapter 13

I walked to school thinking about Logan and the pack i was now in, i got links from every pack member, all i had to do was block them out. Walking to school i blocked out a few non important ones that where like "What u all had for breakfast?"

Then i picked up one link that broke me down. The one link that made me fall to the ground, tears streaming down my face. The one link that made my wolf howl and a piece of me leave... This was the link that Lunar sent....

"River died last night at 5:03 AM on June 13th 2017...." She then cut of her own pack link i guess to cry, like i was doing.

I ran home and flung myself into my mother's loving arms.
"Whoa Whoa Whoa! who died?!" My mum joked at me, she always did and it made me feel better but not today.
"River died mum... River..." I mumbled into her chest.

She lay me down in my bed, i was allowed yet another day off. She tucked my hair behind my ear and stroked my head as i silently weeped to myself. I hugged my one and only toy tight and squeezed my mum hand firmly.

I didn't like this, i blocked of ever single pack linked and i just silently cried for hours and hours on end...

5 MONTHS LATER ~

I got up dressed and cleaned before heading out early to find Lunar, Jayden, Shade and Logan. I met them outside the pack grounds and i ran up to them all and hugged them all individually. I hugged Logan for a little longer than the rest, letting the tingles happen for a while.

"Ready to walk to school?" I asked them all.
"Hey! i'm the Alpha i should say that! Ya'll ready to go to school?" Logan said playfully, his American accent was so perfect. I laughed at his playfulness.

"Sure." Everyone replied with along with small giggles from the girls.

In the 5 months that i haven't been writing a lot has happened. After river died the whole pack was pretty depressed, especially Lunar who really misses her at times.

Everyone has been coming together to help Lunar get through and she just couldn't be sad.

We also have had a rouge attack which surprised everyone in the peaceful pack. The guards managed to get 2 for questioning about their location but they still won't speak, even after so much torture.

Anyway i ran ahead of everyone and reached the school first, ready for the first day back after the half term. I grabbed my new timetable for this term from the front desk and i ran to my first class.

I had art first and i drew a picture of a tree. It got boring so i'm not going to keep writing about it. Next i had english and i had to write a short story of my own choice.

I grabbed a pencil and wrote about to love birds that have been meant for each other throughout their whole childhood but only found out when they grew 15.

After that i had 2 free periods so i went into the canteen and started revising for a small test we where having in science this week. I scribbled some revision notes into a small book i carried.

Just as i finished and the second period was starting, Logan came up behind me and rested his chin on my head. I jumped as i recognised the tingles.

"Oh it's only you!" I laughed at him.
"Only me?! I'm your Alpha!" He playfully said. By the end of our two and fro conversation we ended in a tickle fight.

"Okay okay! i give up" I finally squealed at him. I couldn't put up with an Alpha. He sat down beside me and got a sandwich out his bag.
"Its bacon, want some?" He asked, there's gotta be some sort of catch.

I took one of the sandwiches cautiously in my right and and pulled it out slowly.
"There's no catch!" Logan laughed at me.

I pulled out the sandwich the rest of the way and to my suprise there really was no catch. I set it aside just as Lunar walked in.
"Hey guys!" She said, eyeing up my sandwich.

I protectively picked it up and took a bite. It tasted, like actual sand! Logan laughed and wouldn't stop. I spat the disgusting sandwich out of my mouth, only to notice lunar was now laughing to.

Now that i thought about it it was kinda funny. I laughed along with them.