Chapter 10

Authors Note- So this chapter i'm gonna try make as long as possible seeing as i'm writing it over 2 days, Enjoy tho guys

Em X

P.S: The cover photo is Lyra, I drew her myself for my art assessment! xD thought i would use it here even tho it's the complete Opisit expression for this chapter xD

We all looked up at the doctor, i hugged Lunar tight, Shade was the other side wiping her tears.

"Well, thanks Lunar for doing the best you could..." The doctor sighed.
"I-Is she...?" Logan began while touching his heart.
"She still alive, barely, but we will have to operate to keep her this way, She has had a heart murmur for what looks like 2 years. She had refused surgery in the past but we have to now. We are gonna do it for free." He told us all.

Lunar broke down onto her knees and Logan just left the room. I had no clue where he was going. I ran my hand through my hair stressfully. I was scared for Lunar and River.

The poor girl must be going through so much. I know if i was loosing Ryan i would probably jump of a bridge!

I placed my hand comfortingly on her shoulder.
"It's g-gonna be okay..." i stuttered. Shade knelt down and grabbed Lunars hand.
"Just like Lyra says, she's strong, you won't loose her!" Shade told her in a soft tone. Lunar flicked her purple hair into her face and that's when she was called.

"Would you like to see your sister, she's awake..." The doctor said. Lunar instantly ran to the doctor who took her inside.

"I'm gonna go find Logan, i can tell he's finding it hard, he just doesn't show emotion well and is probably confused." Jayden told us.
"We will s-stay here...." Shade told him.

We watched Jayden run in the direction Logan went and me and Shade stared at each other. The silence was broken by Shade.
"Well you might as well know..." She said to me glumly.
"Know what?" i asked curiously but still upset for Lunars sake.
"My past..." She began.

"I was a pup when it happened. The colours overwhelmed me, all the different coloured wolves, each wolf creating every shade of a rainbow. I awoke from my bed, i was 7, and i went into my parents room. I noticed then i had been knocked out and my pack killed.... Every last one.... The colours....." She finished.

I hugged the poor girl tight, this is why she always wore black. I looked at my watch. 9:01 PM...
"Sorry Shade but i got to go home, i got school..." I told her.
"It's okay go." She let go of my hand and waved and carried on to stare at Rivers door.

Today really was a dark day....

-*-

As i walked back in the door i was faced with my very angry mum
"Where the hell have you been!" She bellows while pointing to the clock.
9:24 PM.

I look at my mum and just fall into her arms and cry.
"What up sweetie? did the taxi not get here very early? i'm sorry for shouting at you!" She began to stroke my hair as i reached Hysterics.
"It's not that is it..." She pointed out.

"M-My b-best f-f-friend is dying!" i squeal into her chest.
"Oh sweetie that's awful!" She replied almost in a scream to get over mine. I burry my face into her chest even further and cry.

I feel my mums chest go up and down, as if she's crying with me. I look up and sure enough her eyes where full of water.

I thought about Lunar and River and how quiet she was, River didn't tell her sister. I couldn't bare seeing Lunar like this. It hurt.

I ran to my room to find Logan sat on my bed. My mum came up behind me.
"Who is this?" she asks between sniffles.
"Oh i'm sorry Mrs Callaye! i didn't mean to! i'm just here to comfort Lyra, she's my friend and i'm finding the whole ordeal quite depressing also, i was hoping to comfort her but if you wish me to leav-" My mate then got cut of.
"No No, stay as long as you need, all night if you want. I can get you a blanket so you can sleep on her sofa!" Mum then runs of to get the blanket.

Once she had left Logan opens his arms and i accept his friendly embrace. The sparks and tingles fly off all around. He was so hard to judge.

His soft embrace soothed me and Tilly egged me on to kiss him, but i knew it was way to fast. He stroked my hair as i tried to ignore the tingles and sparks. This was not the right situation!

Tilly left my mind, i guess to be with Logan's wolf and it gave me time to have full control of myself. I managed to get myself out of the hysterics and i sat on my sofa with Logan sat next to me.

"She won't make it, in the only one she told." Logan said.
"W-Would she h-have told her sister?" i asked, knowing the answer just not knowing why she hadn't told her.
"No, River and Lunar come from a bad childhood, River is extremely depressed and is happy she has a heart Murmur so she could 'finish her life'" He exclaimed.

I burst into tears at this, though i knew Lunar would talk some sense into her... Right?
"How depressed?" i asked after i had calmed down.
"Very..." is all he could say before letting a tear escape the prison of his eye.

I caught the tear just as my mum walked in.
"Here's the blanket, i will let you guys be." she said before leaving. She didn't look up to see us.

I gasped as the tear burned through my skin. What where in his tears! Suddenly my scar that he had given me started burning. That reminds me. The clover pack!

I pulled my shirt down a bit so the scar was visible to Logan.
"Why did it hurt when the tear sunk in... Why did the tear even sink in..." I asked.
"The mate bond..." Is all he said again.

He got up and grabbed the blanket and climbed under it, laying on my sofa.
"Thanks for letting me stay." he muttered through the blankets cloth. all that was visible was his black and red hair.

"No problem." I replied with a mumble

i then went to sleep, clothed...