Chapter 20

I packed up my few things that where in the hospital. I was finally being discharged to see my little girl! I was so happy to see my Logan and my Emily. I frantically threw different clothes into the suit case and shut it down.

I left my room and headed straight to the black car that belonged to Logan. Emily was sat in the back so i sat in the front and chatted with my family.
"How has everyone been in the last few months?" I asked.
"All good luna!" Logan joked. He loved joking around and calling me luna.

I looked back at Emily.
"And how had school been Muffin?" I asked her.
"Really good mumma! I made a new friend called Rylan!" She smiled at me.

Her adorable smile, i missed it so much. I smiled back at her just before we pulled up on the driveway. I got out the car limping slightly from where my right side was targeted. I held Emily's hand and Ryan was stood at the door.

"Logan called me round to look after Emily for a few days while you recover." He explained while we hugged.
"Okay" I said while handing Emily's small hand into Ryan's bigger one.
"Have fun with her." Logan called out to my brother.
"Oh i will!" He shouted as he walked back crouching down slightly to talk to Emily.

Logan picked up my case and pulled it inside. He threw it onto the bed and started unpacking it.
"You don't have to do that you know." I told him. He just ignored me, huffed and began throwing the things into the draws angrily.

"What's wrong?" I asked placing a hand on his shoulder. He gave one almighty growl and threw a pair of shorts into the cupboard.
"I WANT TO KILL YOUR DAD!" He screamed into my face.

I looked at him remembering my dad was the one that tried to kill me.
"Did he not get in prisoned ?" I asked.
"NO HE BLOOMIN WELL ESCAPED." Logan sailed at me. He began to punch a cushion and he then picked it up and screamed into it.

I touch his cheek.
"You okay now...." I asked softly.
"I have been better...." He growled.

I hugged him and felt him relax into my touch. I loved him with all my heart and he know that, i just had to remind him.

I kissed him and we fell down onto the floor. We began giggling together heads resting on our own. We soon got up and i went and had a shower.

I loved my big mate, my perfect, big tall mate!

Sorry short chapter again, got writers block as i don't wanna mate it to dramatic BUT i have something in mind. I want Lyra to heal up a bit more i might just time skip but IDK!!!!
Lemme know in comments guys, tysm!