PART 2: Chapter 16

5 years on...

Lyra's POV ~

I'm now 22 and have moved out of my mums house, Ryan has rejoined the pack but me and Logan have moved out and into a bigger modern house just for the two of us. I couldn't ask for a better mate, moving out of any house he has ever known just for me!

Ryan, Lunar, Jayden and Shade where all still in the main pack house, Ryan was in charge of the house and had moved into Logan's room. I was happy for Logan as he had all his pack back together, i was also happy because Ryan was home, my brother had passed all his college exams with flying colours.

I was so proud of him. But know i had to face something i wasn't looking forward to as much. This was breaking some small news to Logan, depending of how it goes, this could be good or bad news. I decided to try and make it seem like good news and got Ryan to invite him out for a boys day.

Logan agreed and went out with Ryan and Jayden to watch a new film in the cinema. The film they where watching was The Hobbit? i don't know. Anyway Ryan told me the film was 2-3 hours long so i began to set up for Logan's return.

~~

Logan's POV ~

I waved my goodbyes to Ryan and Jay, they where great for having a day with but i to be honest just wanted to see my sweet Lyra. I missed her throughout the film, i wished she had come so we could have spent some time together. Well i suppose Ryan arranged it for the boys only.

I walked in the door to find Lyra standing there looking suspicious.
"What?" I asked with a small smirk as i kissed her forehead.
"Oh, right, i have a surprise for you darling, i don't know how you will take it though...."

I stroked her hair, soft and had gone a darker type of ginger, i still loved it though.
"It's okay, you can tell me anything, you know that." I comforted. I could tell she was finding telling me hard.

She led me into the kitchen and there was a small banner up, i read the letters, they where kinda hard to read. After deciphering the letters i finally managed to read them.
"I'm Pregnant!"

Excitement flooded my brain, happiness flowing over my body! She took out a small pie and i looked at it, it had a small pink flag on it.
"It's a girl" She smiled at me.

I jumped in the air and embraced her in a hug, a nice long friendly bear hug. I loved her so much, and to have a family in this new, bigger, home of ours would complete the whole family!
"I love you so much!" i muttered into her hair.

I looked down at her tummy, we had a baby girl in there. I bent down and held her belly under my hands.
"Hello in there" i laughed.

The rest of the day was spent thinking of names, we finally settled on 'Emily' for our very special little girl.
"But, what if i'm not a good mother.." My girl asked.

I frowned at her, she had such a nice open heart how could she be a bad mother!
"You will be a perfect mother, don't you worry Lyra! Your perfect for me!" I comforted.

I embraced her in a small hug and she obliged happily....

Sorry it was short i was in a rush, i wrote it at school and on my bus 😂😂.