Chapter 2

AN: Okay guys, just letting you all know that I've changed the five tails so it appears as a wolf. So now it's the five tailed demon wolf. Each tail represents a different element. Just thought I'd clarify that so nobody got too confuzaled. You can always ask if your confuzaled about anything. Not that you needed me to tell you that. So now as I drink my hot chocolate from my awesomely large Hello Kitty mug and munch on my home made cookies, I bid you fare well and hope you enjoy the story =^-^= sorry it took so freaking long.

Third person POV

Claudine woke abruptly from here sleep as there was a loud banging on the door. It didn't take her long to get to the door. "This had better be good." She said to the man through gritted teeth as she opened the door then realizing who it was. "Izamo? What brings you to my door at this lovely hour just after midnight."

"Sorry Claudine, it's urgent. Naruto stole the sacred scroll of sealing."

"Oh boy. He's going to be in a lot of trouble when he gets back. Well you'd better go after him then. I'm going back to bed."

"Wait, we need your help."

"What can I do? He's a 12 year old boy and you've already got i don't know how many other jonin out there already looking for him. Someone is bound to find him." And with that she retreated back inside and to bed again. Izamo stood in front of her door and blinked a few times before knocking again. "What?" Claudine whined as she opened the door again. Izamo pushed his way inside then shut the door.

"Get dressed. Your helping." He stated. The girl frown and pouted as she walked to her room, got ready and walked out again. "Good, now lets go." Izamo was another good friend to Claudine along with Kotetsu. She thought the two of them were cute and would tease them about how much time they would spend together. She hasn't ever been close to many for fear of losing them or have their backs turned on her.

"Naruto has been found. We can head back now. And there's no point in me going back to bed since I'm wide awake and the sun is up."

"Ahaha..." Izamo scratched the back of his head. "Yeah, sorry about that."

"I told you didn't I?" She sighed in annoyance. "Don't worry about it now. I'll get my revenge sooner or later and you know it."

"Come on Claw, you know I didn't mean it."

"Do I? No, I think not. You enjoyed every moment of it didn't you?" She nudged him as they made their way back. "Is that your lover boy I see in the distance?"

"Izamo! We're on guard duty again together!" Kotetsu called to his best friend.

"And that's your Que to leave." She winked before disappearing.

"He's not my lover boy." Izamo muttered as he approach Kotetsu.

"Huh? What did you say?"

"Just the usual as Claw pokes fun at us again." He sighed. "Yep, that girl sure is something special."

Claudine walked through the village aimlessly of the bustling streets of Konoha when a small boy with a long blue scarf ran by. 'And he's at it again. He's a lot like Naruto, getting into the same kind of trouble and trying to attack his grandfather without him knowing. And of course, an epic fail is the outcome every time.' She thought with a sigh. 'I'm going to go find Gai, I feel like I need a good workout.' Just as she thought it, he appeared almost instantly. "Gai!" She called.

"Hm? Claudine! Good to see you."

"Glad I found you. Would you like to spar with me?"

"Actually, I was just about to head over to the training grounds, you see, my students are in need of some super exertion and training of youth! Please say you'll help me!" He spoke with fire in his eyes.