Chapter 5

Third POV

Clawdia left early in the morning for the Hokage’s office not wanting to be late for her first mission as a new recruit and member of ANBU, unlike a certain silver hair ninja who wore a make covering most of his face and that carefree attitude of his.
 "Stupid Kakashi being a stupid man 'cause he's too stupid to know anything and his big dummy brain thinks he knows everything..." Claudine muttered as she walked through the halls and up to the Hokage's office, walking in without even knocking.
 "Good morning Claudine, is there something bothering you?"
 "It's nothing, I'm fine." She stated crossing her arms and looking from him and the other man in the room. Just then Tenzo walked in. "Right on time. You may leave now Iruka."
 "Yes Lord Hokage." He bowed then left. Claudine looked over at Tenzo and frowned at him as he smiled at her.
 "You got here early." He laughed trying to avoid her glare. It didn't work so he just looked at the Hokage who gave a nod a greeting with a small smile. “Let’s get straight to the mission.”
 “Yes, your mission is to find this man, Kanshi Tohiero.” He held out a picture of the target. “He is wanted for the murder of a man by the name of Haruhi and his family; he killed them in cold blood making their five children watch before he took their lives as well.” Claudine frowned at the thought of what this man had done to innocent people and without reason. “Before you ask there have been further investigations into the incident as well as the man. It didn’t take long to find out that Kanshi is a rouge ninja and this isn’t the first time he has committed a crime such as this one.”
 “And that is why you have chosen to send us out to find him.” Tenzo spoke looking serious.
 “Yes your mission is to find and bring him in. Do you think you can handle this Claudine?” Tenzo turned his attention to the girl looking and studying her closely. She grit her teeth as she frowned while clenching her fists at the same time. She looked up and spoke through her teeth.
 “So our job is to bring him back, how is that going to fix anything?” But there was no need for an answer as the silence was all she needed to here. “Fine.” She spat and looked to the side staring at the wall with a scowl, anger and hate. Hiruzen sighed with closed eyes before looking out windows.
 “Very good, you are dismissed.” Claudine spun on her heal and left the room slamming the door behind her. “Tenzo while you are still here I want you to find Kakashi and bring him here.”
 “Yes Lord Hokage, understood.” He said without question then disappearing in a puff of smoke. Hiruzen stood from his chair walking towards the window as he continued to watch over the village.

Back home again and after storming through the door slamming it behind her, she marched down towards and into her bedroom then collapsing on her bed. She sighed rolling onto her back and forcing herself to sit up Claudine looked down at the ground in deep thought. ‘Can I really do this mission without screwing up or losing myself?’ Her thoughts drifted slightly when she walked to the wardrobe, opening it and taking multiple weapons from it and placing them into her pouches. ‘Besides, Kakashi is the only one who knows everything other than Hiruzen.’ She frowned and cursed while face palming. “Why do I keep thinking about him?” Her thoughts continued on the matter as she gathered the rest of what she needed which wasn't much then closing the wardrobe door, leaving her room and turned her head, looking at the clock on the wall. "Time to meet at the gate already? Time sure does fly." Her voice wasn't enthusiastic in the slightest and the exit her apartment in the direction of the gates to the village. On the way a certain food type that sat on top of a cabinet in a small lolly stall caught her attention. With small but fast steps she moved closer to a large cookie filled jar while her eyes sparkled with glee.

 "Welcome Miss how may I... Oh, it's you, what do you want?" The man who owned the stall snarled when he turned to look at her and recognised exactly who she was.
 "That's rude," She frowned as her attitude changed. "I was going to buy that whole jar of cookie but now you can shove it up your ass." The man was taken aback by her words. "You sir have just lost a very valuable customer." And with that she stormed off continuing her way to the gates. When she got to the gates Tenzo was already there and waved as he greeted her.
 "Hey Claudine, ready to go now?"
 "Would I be here if I wasn't?" She snarled at him.
 "Well you have a point there." He laughed nervously scratching the back of his head. "Well then let's head out now." He said pulling down his mask then turned and began running with the now masked Claudine keeping easily keeping the same pace to his left.
    Now in the woods they jumped from branch to branch soring through the tree. "So where is this guy supposed to located, has there been any tip offs?" Claudine said breaking the silence.
 "What makes you assume that I would know?"
 "You stayed in the Hokage's office when I left."
 "Yes you're right, and very observant. I was handed the scroll that contained all the information on the target. His last known location was a small village on the border of the Land of Rice patties closest to the Leaf." There was a moment of silence when Claudine voiced her thoughts.
 "If I'm not wrong with my assumptions, it almost sounds as if he is trying to make his way to the Leaf as his next chosen target."
 "You're right, it does seem that way. The sooner we stop him the better." 'I just hope she can contain herself when we do find him.'

Flashback

"Tenzo I want you to keep a watchful eye over Claudine on this mission. I asked you to bring Kakashi here so he can explain the reason as well." Hiruzen spoke with a serious tone. "Go ahead Kakashi."
 "Yes, as you already know Claudine is the Jinchuurici host of the Five Tails. But unknown to most the seal that helps to contain the beast within her slowly grows weaker as time goes by, there are even moments where it stops working and the outcome can be dire. I have seen first-hand what can happen when she becomes filled with anger in these moments and the sight is horrific."
 "I see and you want me to make sure that another incident like that doesn't happen on this mission?"
 "In a way yes, but also because of the mission itself and the risk are higher." The Hokage answered. "She is a very capable young woman with great strength of her own but is easily lost in her anger."

End

'I can already feel the tension in the air.' He thought looking straight ahead. "It shouldn't be too much further ahead."
 "Yeah I can see the edge of the tree line from here." They had been on the move without a break since they had left the village and the sun was beginning to set. "I don't think it would be wise to stay at an Inn, it could alert the target and allow him to escape, I think we should stop here to rest." He nod in agreement following her lead and landing on the ground with the faintest tap as their feet touched the ground."I'll go on watch first." Claudine stated with authority.
 "You sure you’re up to it?" Tenzo ask a little curious as to why she would want to stay up.
 "Yeah, I don't mind. I like to look at the stars and I usually don't go to bed till later anyway."
 "Is that so?" He questioned.
 "Is there a problem with that? You seem to not believe me."
 "Not at all. I was just wondering is all?" She didn't reply to his statement and instead sat down leaning up against a tree while watching her new team mate through the eyes of her mask.
 "Try to not get too curious now, you may not like what you find and the outcome might not be what you were expecting." Tenzo only stared at the girl as she spoke, wondering if she already knew what Kakashi and the Hokage had told him of her. “Don’t worry it wasn’t a threat, only a mere warning.” Again there was silence and the only noises made were nearby crickets. “I’ll wake you up in a few hours. Get some rest.”

AN: Sorry guys this is a short one, I've got a little it of writers block.

If you have any ideas or suggestions please inbox me and let me know.

Love peace and jellybeans =^-^=