Chapter 6

I lightly shook Tenzo awake as the sun began to rise slowly coming into view. "It's time to put the plan into action, are you ready?"

 "Yeah, lets head out." He agreed before we charge towards the small town and towards the only Inn there knowing that's where the target was hiding out.

 "Can you sense his chakra yet?"

 "Yeah, and it's filthy. Filled with the desire to make others suffer." I muttered the last part. "He will suffer the same fate."

 "The mission is to capture the target alive and bring him back. Do not go overboard Claudine." Tenzo ordered firmly. I gave no reply. The thought of letting him live after what he had done was making my blood boil. I could only imagine what was going through his mind as he felt the energy around me turn cold.

 "Don't worry, I won't kill him."

Waiting on the other side of the door to the room something didn't feel right. The man was still inside, but his chakra had change as if he was about to- BOOM!!!! The door flew off of its hinges with the explosion causing me to turn my face away for a slit second and back in time to see a shadowed figure run past follow by another whom I recognised as Tenzo. "And so it begins." I smirked from under my mask and joined the chase, which luckily was led away from the small village. "Earth style: Leaf Blades!" He dodged a few and stopped in his track before he could be hit by the rest.

 "So I'm being pursued by my next target, warriors of the leaf. And who might you be under those childish masks?" The man taunted.

 "Who we are is no business of yours." Tenzo began. "We are here to capture and bring you back for further punishment for the crimes you have committed."

 "Now now Tenzo, you're being way too kind in both words and actions. What use will that be when we already know that he won't come willingly."

"The girls right. You don't stand a chance against me! Fire style: Flaming Death!"

"Wood style: Wood Locking Wall!" Tenzo shouted.

All POV

Tenzo's wood prevented the flames from touching either ANBU member.

KANSHI: You got lucky.

CLAUDINE: I wouldn't call that just luck.

She said as she appeared beside her enemy, hair as white as snow and eyes a deep purple. With a clenched fist in one swift move the air was forced out of Kanshi's lungs as he coughed up blood at impact, sent a few metres before hitting the ground.

KANSHI: What... The hell?...

CLAUDINE: You made the mistake of killing the families in cold blood, torturing them before granting their deaths. Making all those children watch as you sliced them open, slowly, as blood poured out onto the floor.

TENZO: Claudine, that's enough.

He tried to call out to his comrade as he watch her slowly walk towards Kanshi.

CLAUDINE: What would it be like for you to feel the same pain? I'd love to make that happen for you.

She grabbed him by the throat and lifted him slowly.

TENZO: Claudine! We need him alive!

She turned her head to the side before dropping the terror filled Kanshi back to the ground.

CLAUDINE: You might want to handle this scumbag then. Because if I do, I'll tear him limb from limb while he's still alive.

The wind blew strongly as she stepped away from the filth that was still living.