Chapter 7

Team 7 had left the Hokage's office. Sarutobi then called Claudine in and spoke. "I'd like you to act as an assistant for team 7 until further notice." He said outright.

"Straight to business this time I see."

"Yes well, currently there are no available missions for a status such as yours."

"I see, and you would like me to go along with team 7 in order to watch over them despite the fact they have Kakashi?"

"That is correct. Any questions about what is required of you?"

"None sir, I understand loud and clear."

"Good, then you are dismissed." She bowed respectfully before taking her leave to catch up to her new team.

"Hey." She greeted as she reached Kakashi walking to his appartment. "The Hokage has asked me to join your team and act as an assistant until further notice." Was all she said while lokking straight ahead.

"I see, he did mention that someone else may be joining us. But he didn't say it was going to be you."

"Is there a problem with that?"

"Not at all, I just wasn't expecting it to be you."

"So you were hoping for someone else then?" She smirked to herself knowing that she would get a reaction out of him.

"What?! I didn't... No! I'm glad it's you-"

"I get it, it's because of my power isn't it! You're scarred of what I carry within!" This was too amusing to Claudine to pass up the oportunity since it had been quite some time since She had a good laugh.

"Yes, no! Well it's just-"

"There's someone else?!"

"Huh? Uh.... I er... Wait, what?!" The multiple questions had him confused and struggling for words.

"You have a BABY?!"

"I WHAT?!!" He fell forward and that was it. Claudine was holding her stomach will laughing, tears from the laughter began in the corners of her eyes.

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh my, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That was just priceless, hehehe, hehe he." Kakashi looked at her in wonder as he stood back up.

"It's been quite some time since I've seen you laugh like this, let alone smile."

"I was doing no such thing." She composed herself before continuing the walk. Now it was Kakashi's turn to poke fun and tease.

"You know Claw, a smile looks good on your face." She looked at him out the corner of her eye to see him staring as a blush appeared on her cheeks. "Oh look, and now you're blushing!" He pointed to her cheeks.

"I am not!"

"Yes you are, I can see it!" He giggled as she tried to cover her face and frown, but failing miserably.

"That's not fair Kakashi..." She mumbled looking down as they walked.

"Did you need to be filled in about the mission." He said becoming a little more serious again. Claudine looked back at him and shook her head.

"Not really, I caught most of what it's about, just protecting an old man and guiding him back to the Hidden mist right? Anyway, I'm just tagging along for the ride in case anything were to go wrong, which at this point I doubt will happen since you're their Sensai."

"Yeah, I guess you're right. But it's good to be on a mission with you again. It has been some time since our last."

"That's mainly because you left the ANBU, I haven't because of the level of each mission we're given, it allows me to let loose at little. I enjoy what I do, is that a bad thing?"

"I'm not sure, it depends on what part of the job you enjoy, but you don't need to say."

"It's nice, what we're doing now..." She trailed off.

"Huh?"

"Talking to you, having a conversation like this, without all of the worry..."

"I see, I do enjoy it myself. Hey Claw?"

"Hmm? What's up?"

"I was just think, maybe if you'd like join me, we could go for a drink or two when we get back from this misson?"

"Well, I guess we could." She thought which caused Kakashi to become a little nurvice as he waited for a confirmed answer from her. "Sure, I could do with a little brake after this."

AN: Sorry guys this is a shot one, but I had to get something up, I hope it wasn't too boring.