A/N: News (Edited)

- nth time editing this -

Important!

This is the first short story that I have ever written, so there were a lot of mistakes and not so realistic scenarios in the entire story. Thus, I kept it out here despite my reluctance because people are still reading this.

This story was actually rushed with 9 chapters in total.

Most of the contents of this story are mainly random things that just popped into my head as I was writing the chapters. The ending was too rushed, there are too many time skips, and I probably wrote lots of it because I may or may not have writer's block all the time I was writing. I knew it was a story that had loads of potential, yet as I was updating it, I felt reluctant with what I've been writing. I realized then during that time how I didn't plan for my prologue to reach the epilogue and it became the catalyst to the random scenes that might not even seem realistic (as realistic as it can be, the plot itself is pretty meh lmao).

I feel grateful to the people who commented on the passages and liked the chapters; your interaction made me feel happy that I published this story.

That's all from me for this story. Thanks for reading all of this!