Chapter 4

Author's POV

"Chloe would you please go away, we're eating our lunch and you're disturbing us!" Adrien snapped at Chloe.

"But Adrikins-"

"Just leave us alone!"

Which made her glare at Marinette and leave fuming in anger, as she stomped her feet and a scowl on her face is clearly seen. Other students were looking at Chloe as she passed by their table, to go to the so called VIP Table......Of brats might I conclude.

After all of that was over, they started eating their each packed and bought lunch while chatting nonsense. Mostly Adrien stealing glances at Marinette.

And daydreaming, probably...

Adrien's Mind
Why is she so damn cute, the way she laughs at Alya's not-so-funny-jokes, (which I won't tell Alya btw, she can be pretty scary), and when her eyes sparkle, how can someone be that bright?

After lunch they got to their next, not-so respected class, learning stuff that are actually for 1st graders.

Turns out that they went on the wrong room. Just kidding.

Their after lunch period which is History, was really not that bad, considering the fact that their teacher gave them an essay assignment about boring stuff that they probably didn't learn before or it just really didn't exist before.

Now let me time skip to them going home, since the rest of the class was pretty boring. Not before Adrien and Marinette exchanged numbers of course. That's the start of a relationship today, y'know?

~Time Skip~

The school day finished, Marinette and her cousin went home, "How was school my dears?" Tikki asked "You mean hell, it was super great! Amazing!" Sapphire said, note the sarcasm on her voice.

"I made some friends Aunt Tikki! They're really cool and kind to me! There's this girl Alya, she runs the school blog and she's been really kind to me." Marinette said happily,

"How 'bout that guy, Adrien?" Emil asked wigglibg his eyebrows at Marinette and Marinette just hid her blushing face.

Sapphire shrugged "Crowdy places makes me wanna puke!" Sapphire exclaimed.

"I guess its......alright?" Emil said, more like guessed or maybe even asked.

"Oh come on, it can't be that bad."

"Tell me about it" said Sapphire.

"C'mon Sapph, atleast you had fun!"

"Nah!" Sapphire lied... and what Emil said next will make them shocked because....

To be continued in the next chapter...