Chapter 1

Marinette's POV

Why do I have to deal with those suitors? Ugh, I'm just 16 and they already want me to choose someone I will marry!

I know pranking every single one of them would work.

But I never imagined that I would be sent off to Paris with my favorite aunt and uncle, and with my most oldest cousin. And I can't forget about the fact that the flight's tomorrow.

Well of course they told me that they will be putting me in a private school. And guess what? I was homeschoo- I mean castleschooled all my life. Although the castle is my home.

Being the princess of China, I always have to put up with rules, to act ladylike as much as possible, to wear uncomfortably tight dresses, and many more stuff that I'm too tired to tell.

But this couldn't be possibly worse than being married to undeniably annoying suitors, right?

Oh who am I kidding? Of course this is better. I can finally take a break from almost everything that's associated to me being a princess.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but, I feel so excited. Like I'm gonna burst into happiness. I seriously don't know why though.

Sapphire's POV

Does it have to be like this all the time? I told them I don't wanna marry those stupid freaks. They don't even know my royal adviser Wayzz-

"Hey Sapphire!" Great! Just, great! Emil is here "What.Do.You.Want?"

He just grinned at me with his stupid yet handsome grin. I admit, I do like him a bit.

Ok, maybe I like him a lot more than a bit, and maybe it's even love, but what can I say. He's been with me since we were babies in diapers and I guess I've actually fallen for him over the course of years that we spent together. Anyway, I shouldn't get my hopes up, I mean, he can't possibly like me like that. There's a lot of girls out there, prettier, smarter and better than me.

I internally sigh at those thoughts of mine.

"What do you want?" I repeated my question less annoyed.

"I just wanna tell you that, the both of us and your cousin Marinette will be with us on Paris."

The new got me surprised and I slowly processed the words.

Me. Him. Marinette. Paris? No marriage?

I think I'm gonna explode.

Author's POV

Today is the day the three younglings with royalty coursing their veins are traveling, with Tikki and Plagg. They don't have a child yet so they treat their niece and nephews like their own.

While walking through the entrance of the airport, Marinette was jumping up and down with excitement.

"I can't wait to see Sapphire and Emil again, speaking of them, are they together? As in dating?" Marinette asked her aunt.

"No they aren't a couple yet dear."

"There's a yet so that means they'll date soon enough, am I right."

"Indeed you are. But only if they realize their feelings for each other."

Tikki then smiled warmly at Marinette.

~with Sapphire and Emil~

Sapphire and Emil both sneezed at the same time. And looked at each other as if they were weird and just shrugged it off. I mean, it's completely normal for people to sneeze at the same time.