Chapter 8

First Person's POV

Today, is the day. The day that they will reveal their secret.

Marinette has packed the things she needs. She has 3 suitcases. Adrien is also ready and has 2 suitcases.

Marinette's limo pulled up infront of the airport. She got her suitcases with the help of her chauffer of course. I know you have been wondering, if not then whatever, Even if their parents are super rich they can't just all be on first class because of certain reasons. The only ones are Adrien and Marinette. Because why not bring them closer together? Then maybe they'll be canon once they get off the plane, lol.

Chloe was being a lunatic whining about how she should've been the one in first class with Adrikins not Marinette. Typical Chloe. Tsk, tsk.

The intercom called onto their flight, and they headed towards the designated place and started boarding the plane.

Marinette went to look for a spot to seat in, trying to be comfortable. And Adrien sitting on a rather very comfortable seat that he first saw.

The few minutes of them being there was silence, seeing as though it was just the both of them there. Sharing glances once in a while. But eventually both fell asleep.

Let's just timeskip to them boarding out of the plane...ok...

Marinette was met by one of the royal guards dressed in a tuxedo. Marinette quickly excused herself from the teacher saying they need to prepare and Ms. B just nodded and smiled understandingly.

The royal guard then guided Marinette towards a silver limo that will bring them to the castle.

Once entering the limo. Marinette was amazed about how the limo was nicer than hers'. As Sapphire would say 'The best is always from yours truly'. It wasn't totally bragging but Emil thinks of it as that.

The limo halted in front of a very glamorous castle and waited for the gate to open once it did, the chauffer beeped, stopping Marinette with her train of thoughts.

She went out of the car and upon entering the castle, she quickly went into the garden as it was one of Sapphire's favorite places in her castle.

The said princess was there with her beloved pet dog named, Marshmallows but preferred to call it Marshy. The dog was named after Marshmallows because Sapphire bought marshmallows for snacks.

When Sapphire was ranting about how the packaging of the precious fluffy snack should have been packed fully, mentioning 'marshmallows' every once in a while, the dog would lick her and wag it's tail at her, thus,  the name of the dog was decided.

Marinette then noticed Sapphire turns around and Mari runs up to her. They both hugged for what seems like centuries. And at last they finally let go.

Whoohoo!

Meanwhile with the rest of the class......

Adrien was planning to confess to Marinette but kept doubting himself thinking that it would be really stupid.

Pacing back and forth as he thinks, Nini starts to get annoyed at him.

"You know dude, I'll help you on whatever you were thinking about!" He said out of frustation for his friend, getting fed up with Adrien's actions.

"Really?!" Adrien practically screamed making the birds fly and was clapping his hands in joy.

"Yeah....what is it anyway?" Nino said getting more nosy as ever. Scooting closer to his best friend. "I'm gonna confess to Mari when she comes back!" Adrien said. More like yelled.