Chapter 2

Author's POV

The three of them woke up early, one thing on their mind 'Why is it even Monday? Were going to hel- no, school and it's going to be shocking cause' they will recognize us and we're super screwed, wonder about no one will be friends with us!' The last phrase was Marinette's.

First, each of them took a shower on their bed room's bathroom. They dressed up and were then fixing their things.

"Come down and eat your breakfast!" Tikki called for them.

"Good morning Aunt Tikki" Marinette greeted as she walked down the stairs, bag in hand and set it down on a chair nearby. She was followed by the two arguing teens, which were her cousin and friend, as they were interrupted by their aunt with a cough.

"O-oh uhm, good morning aunt" They said in sync. "What are the both of you arguing about?" Asked the woman in her early-thirties.

"Just about him being an idiot" Sapphire answered. "That's just plain rude" Said the person she was arguing with, aka Emil.

"Where's Uncle Plagg anyway?" Sapphire curiously asked avoiding Emil's annoying words and sat down on a chair.

"He had to attend a business meeting for his cheese business." Tikki answered, happy that her husband was finally living his dream.

(me: Which actually is to have his own cheese company, for their building to be made of cheese, specifically camembert but damn, who would want to work in a place like that?
also me: I would- *silence*..//slapped)

"No surprise about that, he loves cheese" Sapphire said taking a bite from her toast.

After eating their breakfast they set up their things and are ready to go but still afraid. They went inside the car (or should I say limo) and drove to hell- uhm no, school.

Adrien's POV

I heard that there are going to be new foreign students coming to our school today. Wonder what they could be like, maybe one of them wil be in any of my classes.

"Adrien, we've arrived at your school" Natalie said to me, I responded with an, "Oh, see you later Natalie" and she nodded at me.

I went outside the car and was greeted by Alya and Nino.

"Good morning Nino, Alya!" I greeted them "Hey Adrien!" They said together, still no process of them together but I hope they become together soon.

"You know that we have new students coming here today, right?" I nodded acknowledging her to go on.

"Well, one of them is an author I really admire, and it would be really great if they would be like, our classmates or something, I heard they were in the same grade as us." Alya said.

'I hope they're nice people' The bell rang for sure, we headed to homeroom.

"Ok class! We have three new students, please come in and introduce yourselves"  Ms. B said and three people came in and Oh my gosh, the new girl with the bluebell eyes and raven black hair is smiling beautifuly 'I hope I can be friends with her, or even more!' I mentally slapped my mouth for that thought 'Bad Adrien, you don't even know her...but she's cute- SHUT UP' I mentally scold myself.

"My name is Marinette Dupain-Cheng! Nice to meet you!" Her voice is so sweet, and the way she introduced herself was so adorable. She gets these sparkles in her eyes and stuff.

"Call me Sapphire, Sapphire Havieš" the famous writer Alya was talking about is also in my class!?

"My name is Emil Steilsson! Hello everyone." Marinette went and sat on the empty seat beside Alya, Emil sat beside Ivan and Sapphire sat beside Myléne.

This day sure is full of surprises.

----------------------------------------------