Chapter 5

Previously on 'The Princess's Secret'...

"Oh come on, it can't be that bad."

"Tell me about it" said Sapphire.

"C'mon Sapph, atleast you had fun!"

"Nah!" Sapphire lied... and what Emil said next will shock them the most......

Continuation:

First Person's POV

"To tell the truth it's boring" he said in an almost calm tone, almost. Truth is, his tone of voice was quite dramatic, plus, it was true, the boring part that is.

"B-but you were the second most excited this morning before Sapphire!" Tikki said in disbelief, tone of voice was as dramatic as Emil's, a faint smile on her face.

"Excuse me! But when did I even get excited!?" Sapphire whined but they didn't take notice of it. Sapphire then, noticing that no one was listening to her, complained and said, "You guys are unbelievable!"

"Maybe because he hasn't grown much attention in studying" Marinette guessed.

"Nope, not even close." Emil answered still in a dramatic tone.

"Then why?" Tikki, Marinette and Plagg asked in union, confusion written on their faces as a smirk finds its way to Sapphire's face.

"Because I dragged him around today, I'm proud!" Sapphire said and looked over at Emil, a smirk still on her face as he nudged his elbow in the process.

"Is that the reason?!" Plagg asked.

Emil looked down and nodded dramatically before regaining composure obviously remembering something, smirking at Sapphire "The good part was that Sapphire became my girlfriend today."

"What?! Since when did that happen?!" Sapphire whined again, Marinette sweat dropped. "So that's why you guys left at lunch? To confess to each other? I'm happy for the both of you!"

"Marinette you too? Aunt say something! Uncle Plagg!" Sapphire exclaimed looking at her aunt and uncle which was smiling before shrieking like a fangirl when their OTP starts dating. She sweatdropped at their antics.

"Ugh, seriously guys?"

Amidst to the yelling and arguing in the living room, Marinette felt her phone vibrate through her pocket and fished it out, seeing that it's a message from an unknown number.

Italics=Mari
Bold=Adrien

Hey Mari! It's Adrien

Oh! Hey, Adrien

What's up?

Nothing much, how 'bout you?

Same
So uhmm......
C u tomorrow <3

(#0~0#) see you tomorrow Adrien!

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
So that's that, uhmmm, just please vote and view, thanks and sorry for my awkwardness sometimes and read my book next time I update, Au Revoir!