Epilogue

First Person's POV

After the coronation, Adrien proposed to Mari, about time, huh? Chloe and Lila aka The Bitch Twins not surprisingly, did not apologize to both of their bitchy or bratty acts. Same old, same old. The real question is, if they asked for forgiveness, will Adrienette forgive them? Of course yes! They are the nicest, kindest, loveliest, cutest, most adorkable and amazing couple.

A year later the couple got married and another year later was gifted with a wonderful child. She has her mother's raven-black hair and has Adrien's eyes. She was named Emma.

5 Years Later.......

It was Emma's Birthday. The day she turns four. Marinette is pregnant for 6 months.

"Mommy, where do babies come from?" Emma interrupted author-chan's thoughts. Anyway, Marinette was taken a back by her daughter's question. "I'll tell you when you're old enough, ok?" Marinette just smiled at the pouting little girl. "Ok!"

"I'm home everyone!" Adrien's voice boomed through the house. Emma ran to her father which was waiting for her.

"Where were you?" Emma asked his father.

"I went to the store" Adrien responded.

"What did you do there?"

"It's a surprise~" The male said in a sing-song like voice. Which made the birthday girl oce again pout cutely.

"Hey hon!" Marinette finally greeted his husband after watching the father-daughter little talk they had which clearly was, for her, adorable. Not for you though 'cause you got the imagination wrong. Jk.

"Hi m'lady!" Adrien greeted to his lovely wife.

"Can you believe it? I saw TBT today!" If you guys are wondering what TBT means it simply stands for The Bitch Twins. If you guys thought it was Throwback Thursday (or Tuesday) it's quite alright.

"What did they do?" Marinette asked, hearing their little girl's door shut.

"They were like 'Hey Adrien! Have you finally left that bitch wife you have'." Said Adrien mimicking a girl voice before continuing,

"Which you are not 'cause you are the most amazing person in the world." Marinette then pecked his lips while smiling.

"Let's get cooking, kitty" She invited as she went to their kitchen.

"I told you stop calling me that! But it's alright cause' I love you"

"I love you too" Marinette resoponded laughing at her husband.

Their home is a two-story house. It was simple yet warm. A true Home. Not like Adrien's old home. Where it is cold, lonely and kind of depressing.
Marinette chose to live as a normal person but still a princess, she'll take over by two years.

Adrien just hummed in response.

Continuing from First Person's POV

There lay on the table, a feast of delicious food. The guests were enjoying themselves and Emma doesn't give a sh*t about them. It's her birthday let her enjoy.

The party went on and on for hours, with lots of presents to open, cake to blow, food to eat, games to play, kids to entertain.

Till' it was tome to go home. They said their goodbyes and we'll timeskip to them cleaning the house and this and that.

Timeskip to another year...

Marinette was looking at her baby boy sleeping peacefully. Marinette was loud so the baby cried. Jk.

His name is Hugo Agreste.

He got all the feature of Adrien.

Which Adrien got proud of.

Obviously.

Emma loves his brother dearly. When Hugo is sick she would always take care of him. To say the least, she cares for him. But still wants answer as to where babies came from.

Since she didn't get a response from her mom.

Marinette is already preparing for her coronation on the other year.

Their life was peaceful, just like Hugo sleeping.

Sapphire and Emil got married over months ago and is now living in their castle.

Did I mention TBT was locked in jail because of attemps on hurting Marinette? Serves them both right.

Life was really lovely for them. But for me, I think so too. They accepted each other for who they truly are. They both love each other. And all I can say it surely is a Happy Ending...

~fin~

Thanks for reading these book everyone, thank you for all of your support. This book mostly contains Time Skips which is really boring, if you ask me. Anyways, don't forget to

COMMENT
VOTE
FOLLOW

Thanks again!
Aliyah, out~