Chapter 3

Author's POV

Classes went by faster than they expected and Sapphire can't actually believe that she enjoyed school,  specially her English class. That's a first.

The school bell rang signalling that it's lunch time. A sea of students headed to the cafeteria, Alya had invited Marinette and the two others to eat lunch with them, which they agreed with.

They sat at the table, Adrien next to Marinette beside Alya and Emil beside Nino with Sapphire by Emil's side.

They put out their lunches and Marinette placed her croissants and treats at the table.

Adrien's POV

The croissant looks so tasty, "You can have one" Marinette handed me a croissant "Thanks Mari!" I said to her.

"Mari?" She asked as I bit my delicious treat.

"Yes it's your nickname by yours truly" I said proudly, which in return she giggled.

I love her giggle, it makes my tummy have butterflies, it made a small tinted pink in my cheeks that I didn't even notice.

"Is that a blush I see?" Alya said to me while wiggling her eyebrows at the process, my blush heavier than before and the others were chuckling.

Nino then said "Whoa dude, falling for Marinette already!"

"Hey Mari you can't just have a boyfriend before me" Sapphire joined in. "Don't worry Saph, I'll be your boyfriend" Emil then said out of the blue which resulted to one more blushing face and more laughing.

Sapphire started hitting Emil's arm and said "You can't just say that like it's the most normal thing to say!"

"Ouch! You can't just beat up your boyfriend like that!" With that being said Sapphire stopped hitting Emil and looked away from him. Surely, to hide her blushing face.

Author's POV

"I gotta get my schedule from my parents Marinette, and you guys, I'm gonna go bye!" Sapphire said standing from her seat, grabbing her things and speeded away, probably to get away from Emil.

"Me too!" Emil said fixing his things and ran to the direction Sapphire went, welp that didn't go as planned.

"Wait for me Sapphire dear, you can't just leave the love of your life, broken hearted!" Emil yelled out and ran after her.

Adrien's POV

What a lovely pair, I stared at the direction they ran off to.

I was to resume eating my precious croissant but some bitch decides to interrupt me,

"Adrikiiiiinssss!!!"

'Wow, your so lucky Adrien, Chloe will be ruining your chances with Mari! And the croissant! Just great!'

I thought, who knew I can be sarcastic. 

"What do you want Chloe?" She's so annoying  "I just want to ask what these peasants are doing with you, they should learn their place in this school" She said and glared Nino, Alya and my purrincess Mari.

Then something snapped inside of me.

_______________________________________