Chapter 6

Adrien's POV

'Hey Adrien!' I turned around and saw Marinette with a crown 'Why, hello there purrincess'

'Oh please, stop with your puns.' She said and rolled her eyes. Then I stared deep into her eyes and then her lips, she must have noticed to cause' we both started to lean in......closer....closer...clos- 'Wake up Adrien' she whispered then some shout in the background 'WAKE..UP'

I then opened my eyes to see my mom yelling at me telling me to wake up, I rubbed my eyes and asked "Mom what time is it?"

(OMG!! TG just streamed a new video!)

"7:29" my eyes widened "What?! I'm going to be late for school!"

"Yup, that's why you are gonna hurry up."

I've done all of my morning routine and ran all the way to school, until I bumped into someone.
"Oof!" Said the person I bumped into.

"I'm sorry! I didn't look where I was going!"

"No need to apologize it's actually my fault" Then I looked down to see.....

Marinette's POV

I'm really, really late. I ran down all the way to school until I bumped into someone.

"Oof!" The sound that came out of my mouth.

"I'm sorry, I didn't look where I was going" I quickly apologized;

"No need to apologize it's actually my fault" I looked up to see.....Adrien!!!

"Oh hi Mari!"

"Hello Adrien! We'll be late if we don't hurry to class, I fon't want detention on my second day!"

And with that I held his wrist and bolted to classroom. I stopped and Adrien bumped into my back. I quietly sneaked in and went to my seat, and Adrien did the same.

Ms. Bustier wasn't there yet so I stood up to where Sapphire and Emil is.

Then I bumped into a red-headed boy, what's his name again, Nathaniel Jerksberg? Or was it Kurtzberg? I don't really care right now.

'What's with me bumping into people today?!?!?!

I just said sorry to him then went straight to them, Sapphire and Emil.

Did you get a nice beauty sleep?" Sapphire asked in a mocking tone.

"It was super great" I said sarcastically and before she could talk the bell rang, I sat down in my seat and sighed inaudible for amyone to hear.

Adrien/Marinette's POV

'This sure is going to be a super long day'