Chapter 1: the camping trip

Disclaimer: do NOT play the song yet. It won't make sense if you play it now! Also, you and everyone else are between the ages of 19 and 22.

I woke up in the morning with the familiar feeling of being watched. I don't know why I get it. I've put up cameras around my house, but they've never caught anything. My friends just say I'm paranoid.

I look over to my alarm clock. It reads 6:00. Huh. Odd. I set it for 8:30. Sometimes it'll glitch out, so it's not that surprising. I look over at my iPhone 4(who else still has an iPhone 4?) and see I got a text from my friend, Jackson:

Jack: Hey man, we're gonna go camping in Devils woods. Want 2 come with?

You: Sure. What time?

Jack: We were gonna meet up in an hour or so. Could u bring camping supplies? We need a tent, a grill, and some stuff to make s'mores. We're gonna use Reed's truck to haul it over there.

You: Sure I'll bring it over there. See ya.

Jack: See ya.

Alright, let's see here... I've already got a grill... I've got a four person tent in storage... So I just need the s'mores supplies. I put on a white t-shirt, a blue hoodie, and some black athletic shorts(if you don't get the reference we can't be friends.) and head down stairs to get my keys.

I get to the front door and look at the bowl I normally have my keys in, but it wasn't there. It was sitting on the other side of the table. I guess I just forgot to put it in the bowl. I grab my keys and step outside and get into my car.

 I grab my keys and step outside and get into my car

I head over to the local Walmart. As I'm heading there I look over at the devils woods.I've heard pretty creepy stories about that place. Cannibals,satanist,murder,kidnappings. Even though all that's happened, it's still a pretty fun place to go camping. I get to a corner that goes around the forest, and a see a figure. It looks feminine, with a cobalt blue mask, black hoodie and gray pants. But the strangest thing is on her mask were two black circles where her eyes would be. They seemed to be oozing a strange dark liquid.

"I must be seeing things..." You think to yourself. You blink, but then it's gone, leaving you with one question:

What was that?

(???????? Pov)
"Soon my love, very soon. You will be mine."

(Your pov)

Now that I've got the s'more ingredients, I've started driving back to my house. As I pass Devils woods, I look over it to see if I can spot the figure again. I don't see it, but I do see what seems to be a...light?....coming from the woods. I make a mental note to check that out later and continue the drive home. When I get there I see Reed, Jackson, Mark, Abe and April.