Chapter 7: Goodnight

You made it back home safely after awhile. As you both opened the door, Benny came running from the direction of your room.

Here we go. Hope your ready for this.

Benny: y/n! Something got into your room a broke your stuff. We think it was a rake, but we're not sure. Anyway, it didn't take anything.

You: Alright, so what should we do?

Benny thought for a moment. As she was thinking, Jess also appeared out of your room and said,

Jess: Stupid thing got away. I was going to enjoy killing it. Guess I'll have to settle f- oh. You guys are back. Sorry that a rake got in and trashed your room.

You: Do t worry about it. I can just sleep on the cou-

E.J: You can sleep with me, y/n.

There was a moment of stunned silence. Nobody expect her to be ok with it at first. But after a moment, Benny said,

Benny: Yeah! That's a good idea. Here, we'll clean your room up for you. Jess is good at staying up all night.

You: Alright, thanks.

Jess: No problem. Now go do something else. We'll start cleaning.

You and E.J head down the stairs, deciding to go watch some tv until dinner time. Masky and clockwork were there, watching the news about their latest killings:

Tv: The Marble Hornet serial killer seems to have struck again. Witne-

Clockwork: Aw, c'mon! Masky, you always seem to get the credit!

Masky: That's because you only go out to kill at night. I'll kill anyone, anytime. Now, shh. I want to hear the rest of this.

Tv: The victim appears to be left with a cut across their neck, with the killers signature marble hornet statues found nearby. Police chief Vizzini says that this killing is connected to a stream of killings In and around town, now with a death toll of at least 53.Citizens of the city are advised to always be on watch, as the killer will not only strike at night, but also in broad daylight. Goodnight, and stay safe.

Masky: 53!?!? I've killed way more than that!

E.J: It probably only counts what's around the city.

Masky: Mabye. That better be it or I'm gonna kill that news anchorman.

Slenderwoman: Everyone? Dinner time.

You head into the kitchen along with everyone else, and sit down at the table as slenderwoman brings out a few plates of pizza. Everyone but Benny and Jess sit down at the table and begin to eat. The pizza looks and smells normal, other than E.J's, which had some unidentifiable meat on it(you assumed kidneys).

(Timeskip to after dinner brought to you by GoldenDeath wondering if they should include themselves in the story)

You and E.J were walking back to the living room, hoping to actually be able to watch some tv by yourselves until bedtime. Thankfully, no one was in there other than Masky, who had fallen asleep watching some show about zombies.