Chapter 5: The first day

So, do you remember me now?

Yeah, I do. But I thought you were just a figment of my imagination.

Oh I am FAR from false. But I can't say anymore right now. I'll talk to you later. Besides, it looks like someone other than me wants your attention...

You wake up out of your dream-like state, and see clockwork snapping her fingers in front of your face

Clockwork: Hey? Earth to y/n, come in y/n.

Going along with it, you say,

You: Huston, we have a problem.

This didn't even get a chuckle out of any of them. In fact, they all seemed genuinely worried about you.

Slenderwoman: Y/n, we want to know if your ok. We were worried about you.

You: Sorry, I just...spaced out. But don't worry I'm ok.

Slenderwoman: Spaced....out?

You: Yeah, spaced out. It's when you get lost in your own thoughts and you won't pay attention to anything else.

Slenderwoman: Ah, I see. Well, we're happy that you're alright. We were worried about you.

Everyone continued to eat their breakfast, although some of them would still send you worried glances from time to time. After everyone had finished their breakfast, you and Slenderwoman cleaned up their plates, and everyone went to do their own business. You retreated to your room to continue your conversation with chara, but you found something sitting on your bed. It was a note that had no name, but you had a strong suspicion of who it was. The note read:

Hello, y/n. If it's ok I would like to speak with you soon. Meet me downstairs in the living room and we can speak. You don't have to hurry, but please don't take to long.

Well, that's interesting. You should go see whoever it is that sent this. Our conversation can wait.

Alright, thanks.

You head down the stairs to meet whoever wrote the letter, and see E.J waiting in the living room, appearing to be in deep thought. After a moment, she notices you.

E.J: Oh. I wasn't expecting you so soon.

You: I try to hurry when people seem to need me.

E.J: Alright. Anyway, I wanted to ask you if...you could mabye....

Here we go. I think we both know what she's about to ask.

E.J: Will you go out with me?

You're actually slightly taken aback by this. You never knew she thought of  you like that. However, your still happy that she did. You've been thinking of asking her the same question for quite some time.

You: Sure. Why not?

E.J practically yelled after you said this.

E.J: Thank you! I was so worried that you would say no, and then we wouldn't be friends anymore! But, thank you for saying yes. You can go back to whatever you were doing before.

As you head for the stairs, you can hear E.J behind you yell, "YES!" You start to go up the stairs, but you hear something that stops you dead in your tracks:

Jess: Hey y/n...

Benny: Did you forget about our bet?

You: Yes, I forgot. So, what do I need to do?

Benny and Jess looked at each other for a moment, then said together:

Benny and Jess: You have to sleep with E.J tonight.

You: Alright....fine. Will you help me out at least a little?

Benny: sure. Well tell E.J that something got into your room, and that it will take awhile to fix. How does that sound?

You: Alright.

Jess: Go get em, tiger.

You get to the top of the stairs and head towards your room. You've still got to have a conversation with chara, and now this.

Chara, we've got a LOT to discuss.

Well, looks like your finally getting a date with E.J. Hope you all enjoy and remember:

STAY GOLDEN!!!