Chapter 9:WOOOO BEACH!! Part 2

As you headed out of the changing room, you saw everyone just standing around, waiting for you. They all had on swimsuits, each one fitting them perfectly.

You: Well, what are we standing around for? Let's have some fun!

All: YEAH!!

E.J: Yeah.

Everyone other than E.J runs into the pool, while you walk up to her and ask,

You: Ready?

She nods, and you walk with her to the shallow area of the beach. The minute she puts her foot into the ocean, you notice a shiver going throughout her body. She clings onto you a little bit tighter.

You: It's ok, E.J. It can't hurt you.

E.J: You say that, but then the moment you let go, it'll pull me under!

I never thought someone who murders people and eats their kidneys would be so afraid of something...

We all have fears, y/n. It would be wise to remember that.

Fair enough.

You walk out with her a bit deeper. The waters now up to her waist. You were now practically having to hold her, and she was shaking in fear. You flip her over onto her stomach. She struggles for a moment but, after realizing your still holding her, stops.

You: Alright, show me how you would swim.

She nods, and starts to swim in a front stroke. She does this for a few minutes as she gets used to the water. You slowly lift your hands from her stomach. She floats for a few moments, but then stops floating and starts to sink, before she can start flailing and screaming, you hold her up again.

E.J: You said you would hold me!

You: I know, but I wanted to see if you could float. And it seems that you can. Here, let's try this.

A short time later...

You: Ok, E.J. Ready?

E.J: I think so.

You: Ok. Three...two......one..... Now.

You let go of her stomach. She struggles for a moment, but starts to float. You and all the others clap for her. She stands up and hugs you. Everyone continues swimming for a few hours, then decide to head home.

How long has it been since I published the last chapter? Like a month? Well, sorry for making you all wait for so long. I won't be able to publish much this week, because I'm going to universal studios for the week with my family. I'm literally publishing this in our hotel. Anyway,

STAY GOLDEN!!!!