Chapter 8: WOOOO BEACH!! Part 1

Her lips pressed against yours. You could feel her razor sharp teeth pressing against yours, but you could tell she was trying not to hurt you. After a moment, you broke off. You could see that E.J was blushing, but this time she made no attempt to hide it. After a moment she turned over and shut the sockets where her eyes would have been.

You: Goodnight, E.J.

E.J: Goodnight, y/n.

Just before you fell asleep, you heard her whisper,

E.J: Should I tell him?

(During your dream...)

Your back on the big, rolling hills where you spoke to chara. It was the same, except it looked like a storm was brewing in the distance. You looked around and saw chara sitting in a field of golden flowers. She looks up at you and motions for you to sit down next to her. You oblige.

So, I guess you all got your wish, right? Are you happy?

She appears to be looking off into the distance. You can't see who or what she's looking at. After a moment, she continues,

Well, I hope you are. It takes a lot of work for me and gol- I mean, for me and y/n to make this happen.

You: Who are you talking to?

Just someone. I mean, MULTIPLE someone's. Anyway, did you notice the storm?

You: Yeah, what's that about?

I don't really know. I think it means something important will happen soon. It's happens a few times before, but not often.

You: When did it happen last?

Well, I. Think it was- oh, sorry. I'll have to tell you some other time. It's almost morning. Hope you have a good day, y/n.

You: Thanks. You too.

You wake up from your dream to find that E.J had already left. In her place was a small note:

Good morning! I wanted to let you know that I invited everyone else to go to the pool with us. They all said yes, and we decided to head out around 10.

Sincerely, E.J

You heard a knock on the door and see Benny walk in.

Benny: Y/n? Breakfast time.

You: Alright. Be there in a minute. Just let me get dressed.

There's a pause, and then,

Benny: Or you could go down naked~

You: What!? Why would I do that?

Benny: It'd make everyone really happy~

You: No. Just....no.

Benny: Oh, alright. Just hurry down.

Benny leaves and you start to get dressed. As your getting dressed, you hear quite snickering.

Really, Chara?

What? It was really funny. Especially since she said it so bluntly.

Yeah, I guess it was kind of funny.

Kind of?

Alright, it was really funny.

You head downstairs.

(Timeskip to after breakfast because nothing interesting happened)

Slenderwoman: Ok, everyone. We're leaving.

Everyone walks into the front yard, with Slenderwoman carrying all the bags. Seeing as how no one had any mode of transportation, Slenderwoman just simply teleported everyone to a secluded beach.

Everyone went to their changing room. You began to change as you heard giggling from the other side. But you still sensed a....presence around you.

Chara.....

There's silence for a few moments, then

What?

CHARA......

Alright, alright. I'll wait outside.

You finish changing, and head outside.

Sorry, but since I'm pretty sure that people are getting annoyed about how long it takes to make a chapter, I'm just going to publish two parts for this.

STAY GOLDEN!!!