Chapter 6: The date

You finally get to your room.

Alright chara, what do you want to talk about?

Hmm. You know what would make it easier? Here, go lay down on your bed and close your eyes.

Umm..ok?

You lay down on your bed and close your eyes.

Alright, now what?

Just wait. Okay, here....we....go.

You hear a whooshing sound and you feel like you've been lifted off your bed.

Ok, you can open you're eyes now.

You open your eyes, and see that you are no longer in the creepypasta mansion. You're instead on a large, grassy hill. A vast blue sky floated above you, and the air was nice and fresh.

Alright, this should be easier for us to speak now.

You notice chara's voice is now not only in your head, but you could also hear it echoing around you.

Now then, I can tell you why I left. Back when you were a child and we were best friends, something strange happened: I was sitting next to you, and, suddenly, I was teleported to mount Ebott. There was a small child in need of my help, so I had to help them. After a period of time, I could finally get away and I went back to your home.

And I wasn't there..

There was a moment of silence, and then:

Correct. I was so upset when I saw that you weren't there. But I continued to look for you until I finally found you. And then, here we are.

Wow. I'm sorry. I didn't know, and if I'd known that you'd be coming back I would have stayed.

If you don't mind me asking, why exactly did you leave?

Well I wa-

Knock-knock

Oh. Sounds like your date is here. Hope you have fun.

Thanks. I'll talk to you later.

You close your eyes again, and a moment later you hear another knock on your door.

E.J: Y/n? I'm ready.

You: Alright, I'll be out in a minute.

You open the door about a minute later to see E.J dressed up in her normal clothes, but her mask isn't on and she appeared to have realistic-looking eyes.

You: How did you get eyes?

E.J: Clockwork is really good at making them, so she made me some so we could go out in public without everyone screaming. Do you like them?

You took a glance at her eyes, paying more attention to detail. Her eyes really did look realistic, and they were ice blue.

You: Yeah, I do.

Her false eyes fill with excitement as she hugs you, yelling thank you over and over again. After a minute you suggest that they should get going. She agrees, and you both exit the woods.

Now in the city, you both walk around, looking for a place to eat. Thankfully, neither you or E.J are getting many looks from people, except when some people noticed her gray skin.

Finally, you find a place called heebie jeebies haunted grill.

Great name, right?

You were thinking that she would enjoy it, so you both walked into the restaurant and you were brought to an open booth by a waitress dressed as a witch. After selecting your meals( you bought the BOOberry special and E.J ordered the 3 pound steak because she couldn't find any kidneys on the menu).

After a little bit of chatting, your food arrived. You continued to chat in between bites as you ate. It wasn't anything important, just "how's your food?" and "are you enjoying the date?". That's how it was until E.J suddenly set her fork down and said,

E.J: Thank you.

You: Hm? For what?

E.J: For not treating me like most people do. Jess has brought home a few other guys who thought she was cosplaying, but when they saw us they immediately ran. But not you. Even after I told you me and the other creepypasta had been stalking you for years, you still didn't think bad of us. So thank you. For everything.

You: Oh. Don't worry about it. I'm not mean to people unless they're mean to me. I had a no reason to be mad at you.

E.J said something under her breath, but you could make out only one word:

Love

If you let it go and it comes back, it's yours forever. If you let it go and it doesn't come back, it was never meant to be.

-anonymous

After finishing your meal, you both head to the park to go for a walk, while on your way there, you notice some posters hanging up that had your face on them. You took one and realized that, after you had left the camp, your friends probably put these up for you. You had just set it down when you heard a startled"Y/n?" Behind you.

You turned around and saw your friends, all of them looking very surprised.

Reed: Dude, what happened? We read your note when we woke up and we realized you weren't there and went looking for you, but we couldn't find you so we hung these posters up.

You: Yeah... Sorry. I had to uhh... Go help my girlfriend.

Abe: Girlfriend? When did you get a girlfriend? Is that her there?

You: Yes.

You can see E.J blush and try to hide it after being called your girlfriend.

Jackson comes over and whispers in your ear:

Jackson: How did you get a girl like that?

You: Just got lucky, I guess.

Mark: So what's your name?

E.J: Jackie.

April: It's nice to meet you Jackie.

E.J: You too.

Reed: Well, we'd better get going. We need to take these posters down. But we're happy you're ok.

Reed pats you on the back, leaves, and the rest of the group follows him.

E.J: So, those are your friends?

You: Yeah?

E.J: I'm actually happy that I didn't kill them. They seem nice.

You and E.J start the walk back home.

How perfect! Exactly 1000 words! Anyway hope you enjoyed, and the next chapter is when the plan goes into effect.... But until then....(you know what's about to happen)

STAY GOLDEN!!!!