Chapter 19: We're gonna need a bigger house...

You wake up to the sun shining through your curtains, casting a yellow glow over your room. Remembering your current situation, you sigh and stand up. Hearing the bedsheets move you turn back around to see Ej still sleeping in a fetal position. Chuckling quietly, you leave the room to make breakfast. You go downstairs to find Everyone else in a
pile on the couch. It's a miracle that it didn't break. You move over to them and wake them all up. "Hmm? Wuzz hapn?" Benny said, rubbing her eyes. "Time to get up. I'll start breakfast." You say as everyone slowly gets up. You head to the kitchen and begin to cook as Ej comes down the stairs. "Hey. What's for breakfast?" She asks, hugging you from behind. "The usual. Bacon,eggs,and toast. Oh, and Slenderwoman brought some kidneys for you." "Sweet." she says as she gets one out of the freezer.

(Time skip after breakfast brought to you by the awesome song above)

As you were washing the dishes, Ej came back to you and asked, "So, anything to do today?" You thought for a moment, then went over to the tv and switched over to the game input. You handed Ej a controller as Just Dance started up. You selected your favorite song. "So you only need to dance in this game?" "Yeah. Some are more difficult than oth-" "Did I hear a VIDEO GAME?!" Benny runs into the room shouting. She flops down onto the couch with a soft thud and watches you two as the game starts and you and Ej begin to follow the person onscreen. Towards the end of the song, you saw that you had to spin in place and point upwards. As you were both doing it, you heard a loud clonk. You stopped to see Ej had flung the remote as she was spinning and ended up hitting Benny.... in the face. She covered her nose as Ej started to laugh. Benny glared at Ej for a moment but, seeing the hilarity of the situation, started to giggle as well. "Ok, my turn!" Benny says after she uncovers her nose. You shrug and hand her the controller. She selects a song as the other creepypasta walk into the room and watch.

Time skip brought to you by the creepypasta dancing competition.

After a few hours of constant dancing, you and the there finally sat down to breathe. Surprisingly, it was Jewel who won the competition. "Alright Jewel." You say, regaining your breath. "You won. So, what do you want to do?" She thinks for a minute before shouting " ICE CREAM!" "