Chapter 12: Halloween hangout part 2

Slenderwoman teleports you to the house, and you can see that the party has already started. The music is rattling your teeth, and there's about three people passed out on the lawn. You feel a tug at your shirt and see that everyone actually looks...scared?....

You: What's the matter?

E.j: Sorry. None of us are used to being in places with this many people....

You: Don't worry. It'll be fine.

They all follow you into the house....

Later....

You were sitting on the couch talking with Jackson.

Jackson: Hey, how's you're harem?

You: WHAT?! They aren't a....*sigh* fine I guess. Although I haven't seen them in awhile...

No sooner were those words out of you're mouth, did you see E.j run and jump onto you.

E.j: Y/N!

She had a weird look on her face, like pleasure and the chills at the same time, and her cheeks were a lighter shade of grey than normal... Wait a minute...

You: E.j, have you been drinking?

E.j: Nooooooooooooo....*giggle* there's no alcohol here, silly!

She's right. There's only.......punch......

Crap....

Somebody spiked the punch....

You: E.j, come on, we're leaving.

E.j: What? Why? We were having a good time..... And I'm not tired ye-

She falls dead asleep.

You: *sigh* Jackson, help me drive her to my place. I think the others left already.

Jackson: Sure. Just give me a couple minutes.

About 20 minutes later....

Jackson pulls up in front of your house, and you get out, carrying Ej on your back. You turn around and yell,

You: Thanks Jackson. I'll see you later.

Jackson: You too man. Take care.

He pulls out of the driveway, leaving you and Ej alone. You go inside your house and set her down on the couch. You were about to go to your room, until you heard Ej say,

Ej: No....don't leave.....please.....

You sigh, turn around, and carry her into your bedroom. You lay down next to her. And fall asleep....

Hey everyone. Golden here. I've got a few more ideas, so I'll be writing a bit more. And sorry for the short chapter. I'm really hoping to finish this Halloween part soon. Anyway......

STAY GOLDEN!