"The Feelings..."

STARFIRE'S POV:
-
Starfire sat in her room, pondering the way she thought about her best friend, Robin. She started to want to be more than...Best friends. Star had never felt to deeply connected to someone, she knew it was weird that she liked Robin, but how could she not?! Star checked the time, 2:00 AM... She decided to go for a walk to keep her mind clear.
-
Star flew out onto the roof, the stars glittered and shone, Starfire admired them, things on earth were so...fascinating. Starfire sat down instead, she watched the stars dance in the night and let the crisp breeze blow her hair. She got up and brushed herself off because she wanted to go for a walk.
-
Star heard a voice that made her heart pump and pound. "Robin???" She asked turning around. "Hey Star!" Robin said as he walked up to her. "What're you doing?" He asked as he scanned the city below. "I just was going to go on a walk...wanna come?" She asked gently as she looked him over.
-
Robin had black and shiny hair, his mask always on his face, and he was getting stronger, she could tell by his arms and he was so skinny. "Yeah, i'd like that." Robin said looking at her.
-
"Well let's go!" Star happily said grabbing his hand and jumping off the top of the Titan's Tower. Starfire could feel him tighten his grip on her hand. She liked that. She began to fly around the city. "I thought you said we were going for a walk!" Robin laughed. "We are! I just need to find a good place to start." Star blushed hoping he'd buy it, she honestly just wanted to hold his hand.
-
Starfire landed on the sidewalk and loosened her grip on Robin's hand as they began to walk. "So why'd you sneak out?" Robin asked sheepishly. "I just needed to clear my head, I felt kinda sick, I feel the fine now tho." Star smiled lightly.
-
"Robin, I want to thank you for being the first ever friend I had...more importantly best friend!" Star smiled and gave a blush but hid it. Robin looked at her. "Of course Star, I care about you." Robin gently said as he grabbed her hand as they walked down the town together.
-
Star felt butterflies attack her stomach but she took a breath to rid of them. She liked this, Robin and her alone, holding hands, and enjoying the peaceful night on Earth.
----------------------------------------------
Authors Note: awhhh this is cuteee! If you haven't taken notice the ship is from "Teen Titans" and I ship this so hard😂❤️