"Jealousy"

Robin's POV:
-
Robin walked towards the Arcade, he looked through the window to see if he saw Star. He felt weird about how Cyborg and Beast Boy randomly invited Star out with them, it left Robin suspicions.
-
Robin walked into the Arcade to see Beast Boy standing beside Starfire and giggling. They were playing miniature golf and he was helping her swing the club, Beast Boy swayed her hips and was awfully close to her. Robin thought it was weird, he began to feel jealous, why was Beast Boy touching Star like that?.... So Robin decided to interrupt. Star dropped the club and ran over to him. "Friend Robin!!!" She joyfully said as she hugged him. Robin grinned at Beast Boy and Beast Boy growled.
-
Basically the whole day, the two yearned for Star's attention. Beast Boy was being awful flirtatious with Starfire, Robin needed to go over the top, he knew the perfect plan. "Hey Star, can you grab my wallet?" Robin dropped his wallet, as soon as she bent down he rammed into her. "Sorry Star, I slipped." Star blushed madly. "I'll be the excusing of myself friends!" She said awkwardly as she flew to the Tower.
-
"Woah, how did you do that?!" Beast Boy asked in wonder. "I've never been that flirty before!" Beast Boy grinned. Robin smiled. "Let's go home." Cyborg butted in. "Sounds good to me." Robin smiled.
-
Robin knew he felt jealous, he had no idea why. Robin started to realize he had feelings for Starfire, which he never knew he liked her. Robin sat on his bed and couldn't get Star off of his mind. Suddenly the crime alert snapped him out of it. "Cinder Block is terrorizing the city!" Robin growled. "Titans GO!!!!" Robin yelled as he and the Titans ran into the elevator.
-
When they arrived there, they realized that Cinder Block had done a lot of Damage already. Robin looked at Starfire and she nodded. She began flying around Cinder Block, Cyborg began firing blasts, and Beast Boy morphed into a Cheetah and ran around him. Star grabbed Robin's hand and Robin used his grappling hook to tie up Cinder Block. Raven used her powers to vanish him to jail. "Good Work Everybody!" Robin smiled as Starfire let him down. Cyborg was putting his blasters away, but he gave a grin in return. "You and Your girlfriend did a good job too!" Cyborg laughed. Robin was speechless and his face flushed. Beast Boy frowned and Starfire's face turned red.
-
"Uhm Star and I are going to the cafe!" Raven quickly said as her and Star flew off. "Wait What....?" Beast Boy trailed off. Robin's face grew redder. "Geez Cyborg!" Robin said taking a breath. "Hey it's cool! I just want you to make a move sometime! I mean lots of people probably like her." Cyborg stated as they walked back together to the Tower. Beast Boy glared and looked away. "You know you're right Cyborg." Robin said smiling.
-
( oooooh Robin!!!! You better make a move before Beastie does!!! I mean Idrk what to do with Beast Boy's character so that's why he's into Starfire😂But anyway there's going to be some romance in the next chapter or two😉 stay tuned bbies❤️ )