"Oh Starfire...❤️"

Robin's POV:
-
Robin gave a smile as he and Star walked down the city very late at night. He clutched her hand with happiness as they strode through the night. "Robin?... How did you know I was uh...Going for a late night walk, friend titan?" She asked looking at him as her shimmering pink hair danced in the wind.
-
Robin gave a quick smile. "I heard you walk through the living room, I was still awake so I decided to see what was up." Robin said smoothly. He stared into her eyes, bright green, they were beautiful, how had he not noticed before?...Hmmm. Starfire smiled back."Where do you want to go?" She asked gently as they slowed their pace.
-
Robin froze. "You know Star, why don't we just walk, I'm fine with that." Robin replied with a smile. He was happy just being with Starfire and holding her hand throughout the starry night.
-
"Me Too." She said calmly. They continued to venture through the town at late night, enjoying each other's company. "Robin, grip my hand tightly." Star finally said. "...sure?" Robin replied as his heart lurched as Star and him glided through the sky.
-
"Friend Robin, don't fear, it's okay I have you, I won't let you go." Starfire said smiling warmly at him. Robin let his worry drift away and he enjoyed the city lights. Star landed and they sat on a hill. "Look!" She said as they sat together viewing the beautiful lights and the Stars mingled with them casting beautiful starry rays of color.
-
"Wow." Robin breathed. Star smiled and let her head rest on Robin's shoulder. Robin blushed but then shook it off, he didn't have feelings for Starfire....or did he? "Thank you Star for such an amazing night, we should really do it again." Robin smiled as he felt Star's warmth course through him. He liked it, he liked those butterflies that tore apart his stomach as soon as he looked at Star.
-
"Indeed!" She grinned as she grabbed his hand when she stood up. "Let's get going, we need to be ready for tomorrow." Star said and Robin nodded in agreement to her words. They flew across the town, so beautiful, but Robin knew Star was even more beautiful than some silly city lights.
-
They soon landed on the Titan's roof. "Hey Star?" Robin asked as she began to step away. "Yes Robin?" She said turning around. Robin walked up to her and hugged her, he could see Star turn red but she hugged him back. Did she feel those butterflies too? Robin felt his face flush.
-
"Goodnight Robin." Star smiled as she turned away and walked into her room. Robin had an amazing night with her. He soon walked to his room and fell asleep and keeping good memory of their happy night.
-
Robin's Dream.......
Robin had no idea where he was...it was dark...cold...and someone had pushed him down steps. Robin went to throw a punch but missed, the figure grabbed his hand and shoved him into a wall. "Ugh...I'll kill you Slade!" Robin screamed. Who was Slade??? Suddenly the entrance was blown up. "Leave Him Alone!!!" Starfire growled, she brought the Titans to rescue him from this "Slade...?" Star began fighting him, Robin was going to throw a punch but...
-
TO BE CONTINUED....
( Awh don't you guys see how frikkin cute they are?! Ohcfuzigjgzdoyosy ugh I'm obsessed!😂😍 You guys liking this? I'm trying to put lots of details in it😙 )