"I'm Speechless!"

Starfire's POV:
-
Star sat across from Raven in the cafe, Star buried her face in her menu and began to fan her face because her face felt as it was on fire from Cyborgs words. Raven prodded her arm. "Starfire, what's up? You okay?" Raven asked looking at her friend with concern. Star let out a sigh. "I like friend Robin...more than the best friend... and he's been acting so strange lately!" Starfire exclaimed with uncertainty.
-
"That's so cute Star! Maybe Robin likes you back?..." Raven grinned and that made Starfire hopeful for a minute then she frowned. "But friend Titan Beast Boy has not been leaving me the alone lately." Star said as she sipped on her water slowly, watching the water fly up her straw. "Beast Boy has no other girl to hit on since I'm in a relationship with AquaLad." Raven frowned but smiled at her friend. "But my eyes are on the friend Robin." Star winked.
-
"Wanna have a double date with AquaLad and I? We're going tonight so I'll ask Robin for you." Raven smiled. Starfire smiled back. "You are the best ever friend Raven!" Star grinned. She was pleased that she had such a great friend, there was no one like this to her on Tamaran, they always said to 'Do It Yourself.' But people on Earth are kind.
-
Raven and Star arrived at home, Starfire began getting ready for the big night, she had never been so happy!!! Starfire put on a short purple dress that reached only a little bit higher than her knees and she put on silver flats. She decided to add a little lip gloss as well. Starfire smiled, she looked great, she was pleased with herself, she hoped Robin enjoyed her look as much as she clearly did. Starfire closed her door and met Raven in the hall. "You look great! Be yourself okay? Robin's waiting with AquaLad." Raven smiled. She was wearing a dress similar to Star's, but hers was black and Raven wore black heels. "Thank you the So of the much!" Starfire joyfully said as she hugged Raven.
-
They both flew over to their dates. Starfire let her eyes land on Robin, he wore a tux with a black bow, his hair looked very silky. Robin caught her gaze and smiled. "You look amazing Starfire!" Robin smiled as he looked her over. Star blushed, "Thank you!" She grinned. "Shall We?" Robin asked as he took a hold of her hand. "Yes we shall!" Starfire smiled as she grasped Robin's hand.
-
Raven gave a wink to Robin, Starfire felt Robin let go of her hand. She was upset he let go, but she tried not to make it obvious. She soon felt an arm around her shoulder, Robin wrapped his arm around her shoulder, he gave her a smile. "You're my date after all!" Robin grinned. Starfire smiled back, "And you're mine" Star simply said.
-
After they ate dinner, AquaLad and Raven waved goodbye as they were of to do "something" Star knew it was a culture of love, she just never knew the specific word to describe it. "Thank you for taking me out on the Friend evening dinner." Starfire smiled. Robin looked upset but then put a small smile on, "Anytime Starfire." He said looking into the distance. Starfire felt tension, she had no idea what she had done wrong...but it had hurt Robin's feelings. "Robin... are you the okay?" Starfire asked with a wave curdling her stomach. "I'm good, we should leave tho, it's getting late." He quickly said. Starfire felt bad, she grabbed his hand and they flew into the night, without saying a word...
-
( Oh Noooo!!! Don't worry the ship won't sink bc its fucking goalzzz😂 )