"I'm So Sorry..."

Robin's POV:
-
"Robin?! What'd you do to her!!!???" Raven growled. "I didn't do a thing!" Robin said, he felt so bad. "Robin, she wanted to make a move on you!!! You hurt her so bad!" Raven hissed. "I...I didn't know...I really like her..." Robin said, he felt so deeply hurt. "She likes you too! But you destroyed her heart Robin!" Raven shook her head in anger. "She was trying to kiss you back there!" Raven spat.
-
Robin knew Raven must've watched them on the rooftop. "I didn't know..." his belly curdled with sadness. Robin sat by her door, "Star...Please!" Robin whimpered sadly. She yelled at him, causing Robin's heart to swell, "I'm so sorry..." she just cried, Robin wanted to cry listening to her, she sobbed and sobbed. Robin put a hand on the door in sadness. He missed his big chance...and probably his only chance.
-
Robin fell asleep by her door, Star had already awoken, her door was slightly creaked  open. She was sitting on the couch, Raven and Beast Boy flanking her. "Star?" Robin asked as he came up behind the couch and touched her shoulder. She gave him a steady glare and took his hand off, she then layed her head on Raven and wiped away tears. Robin was taken back...he wanted his best friend back.
-
There was no use of trying to talk to Starfire, she was an emotional train wreck, and Robin thought he was too. He decided to have Raven convince Starfire to go out in town with Robin, Robin really wanted a second chance, so he hoped for the best. Robin let his feet slide in the sidewalk as Star flew beside him, the silence mad Robin's gut wrench in sadness.
-
"Starfire, let's go to the beach." Robin said looking at her. She just looked at him and followed behind. She was like a ghost...unresponsive. They both had packed bathing suits, Robin wore green swim trunks, while Starfire wore a cute purple bikini. Robin grabbed her hand. "For old times sake." He pleaded and dragged her in. Starfire soon got out, the two sat together.
-
"Starfire..." Robin said looking at her. "You hurt me." She frowned avoiding his gaze. "I never knew..." Robin said putting a hand on her shoulder. She let it rest there. "Now you do..." she replied with no interest at all! The sky began to turn black. "I've been messing up a lot lately! So please!" Robin smiled, the two were left on an empty beach, the sky was turning black. Starfire gripped his shoulders and he spun her around, she giggled, that made Robin perk up. He grabbed her hand and looked at her, he felt his face flush.
-
"Look, I've been missing out, so let me make it up to you. Rain began to pour, but he didn't care, he pulled Starfire in for a kiss, she kissed him back, their faces grew hot but they made it last. "I'm the sorry as well." Starfire frowned. They sat in the rain together. "I just like you the so much, it was the hard because I tried to kiss you..but you pulled the away..." Star said looking at Robin.
-
"I was so flustered and I had no idea Star, so I'm sorry too, i mean it." Robin said grabbing her hand, she grabbed his hand back and got up. "We're getting the soaked, lets go somewhere else." She smiled as she flew them in the air, she poofed their regular clothes back on and they grabbed an umbrella and sat on the hill...so they could see all the beautiful lights. Starfire put an umbrella up, so they would be dry.
-
"Robin, I know it's stupid that I cried over you like that, but I really care about you." Starfire said looking at Robin. Robin looked at Starfire. "Starfire I care about you too, I always have." Robin said taking a hold of her hand. She looked flushed, but she smiled. "We will always trust each other, and I promise I'll never break down again." Starfire promised as she rested her head on Robin.
-
Robin put his head on top of hers and wrapped an arm around her. "I promise Star." Robin smiled as he closed his eyes. The pitter patter of rain and holding Starfire close was all he ever needed.
-
Starfire ran a hand through his hair, and kissed his cheek. Robin's stomach tingled. "Can we do this more of the often?" Starfire asked. "Well of course." Robin grinned at her. She let her hand freeze in Robin's hair. "But...Won't friend Beast Boy be mad?..." Star asked letting her green eyes meet Robin. Robin let his hand wrap around her waist. "It's okay, it's about us now, not him." Robin said kissing Starfire.
-
Starfire kissed him back, "You're right." She said hugging him close.
-
( see look at this romantic lil evening :) it's sooo long but I'm having an awesome time making this! It'll probably have 10 parts, idk :/ but stay tuned bbies )