"The End❤️"

Robin's POV:
-
Robin woke up to see Starfire cuddled up to him. She was only in her bra and underwear since Beast Boy's behavior, Robin wasn't happy with him at all. So Robin grabbed her a robe and woke her up. "Good morning Robin!" Starfire giggled as she kissed him gently. Robin kissed her back, his stomach fluttered.
-
Robin soon got dressed and so did Starfire. "How's the relationship going Dude?" Cyborg asked as he smiled. Robin gave a grin. "Pretty great! I'm taking her to the carnival tonight." Robin said. "But don't tell her!" Robin winked. Cyborg nudged Robin. "I got you." He smiled.
-
Robin smiled to himself, he was happy. He was so excited to take Starfire to a carnival, after all, she was an alien, and she had never experienced anything like this before. Robin made sure he purchased the tickets in advance, he didn't want to wait in long lines because he was really excited to show Starfire the carnival.
-
Robin gave a glare to Beast Boy, whom had tried to rape his girlfriend last night, Beast Boy caught it and darted his eyes to the ground, Robin was still mad, it wasn't right what Beast Boy had done.
-
Robin smiled as Starfire walked out, already being dressed. Cyborg had taken Beast Boy out in town, because he was sure Starfire would feel uncomfortable with him around her. Raven was at the tower, but she was busy texting AquaLad. Starfire gave him a smile, she still seemed to be shooken up. "Starfire, why don't we go hangout in town, to clear your head?" Robin asked. "Yes please." She said giving a light smile.
-
Robin linked arms with her as they walked around town. "You have me, I'll always protect you." He said kissing her, she kissed him back, Robin felt his face flush with happiness. Soon the hours past by, and Robin covered Starfire's eyes. "Hey! What are you the doing?" She asked in a confused tone. "Shush! I'm taking you somewhere special!" He grinned, Starfire played along, after 5 minutes they were there. "Uncover your eyes!" Robin said in an excited tone. Starfire lifted his hands off gently, giving them both a small kiss. She gave a gasp of delight.
-
"Robin! What is this magnificent place?!" She squealed in wonder as Robin caught her gaze look at a roller coaster that flew across the tracks. "It's a carnival! I thought you'd enjoy this!" Robin said grinning and taking a hold of her hand. Robin could feel Starfire's excitement buzz around, he was happy she was enjoying it. "This is way much of the exciting! What to do first?" She asked as she gave a warm smile. Robin took her to a small roller coaster, "First let's see if you can handle this, and then we'll move onto bigger rides!" Robin said as they sat down in a cart together, the roller coaster was small, but fast, it flew around sharp turns which made the two bump into each other. Starfire laughed the whole time, Robin looked at her, he was so happy to be bringing this joy to her.
-
Not very long they started moving onto the bigger rides, Starfire made sure to take a hold of Robin's hand for this ride. They buckled in, he felt tense, this ride moved slow but they were going on a huge hill, Starfire tightened her grip on Robin's hand. "Hey, you're okay, I won't let you get hurt." He smiled. She smiled back at him. "Thank you, Robin." She said giving him a quick kiss. The ride stayed at the top...but then in 2 whole seconds sped down, Robin's hair and cape flew back, while Star's hair flew back because of the wind. The two got off and felt dizzy. "Let's sit of the down." Starfire said as she nearly tumbled over. "Ha, okay, Robin said grabbing her, making sure to steady her.
-
"I'm having so much fun with the you!" Starfire said leaning her head up against Robin's shoulder. He blushed and gave a laugh. "Every moment I have with you is a fun one." Robin said as their hearts melted together. Robin followed Star's gaze to the Farris wheel. "Do you want to ride that?" Robin asked as he looked at her. "Yes! I'd very much like to!" She smiled and grabbed him up, she flew them to the ride and they took their seats.
-
Robin let out a happy sigh, he couldn't dream of a better night. Starfire seemed to be confused as she grabbed his hand. "Why does the ride move so of the slow?" She asked. "So we can see all the sights." Robin smiled, she shifted closer to him. Soon they stopped at the very top, and fireworks bust into the sky. "What's that?!" Starfire asked hugging him. Robin laughed. "Fireworks, for entertainment." He said hugging her back. "Are you sure no one is attacking your planet?"she asked as she looked him over. Robin put a hand on her shoulder. "I'm sure." He said.
-
They both watched the fireworks and they slowly began to move again. "On my planet, this would be as if a battle were to be of the happening, but life here on this planet is different." Starfire said as she gazed out at the exploding beauties. "Best planet I've ever been to." Robin said taking her hand. Starfire kissed him, he kissed her back, the two were happy, happy with everything, as long as they were together.❤️
-
The End!!!
----------------------------------------------
I'm definitely making more RobStar fanfictions ( Starbin ) I had so much fun with this! I hope you enjoyed reading this because I put a lot of effort into it. Thanks for reading bbies💕💗